ariana 9: with you

the party was held at scoot's friends house who lives here in paris.

"oh my goodness. is this for real?!" i ask when we arrived in the house. the music was already loud. some people are going in and out of the house.

"time to enjoy." frankie says and starts shaking his head.

"i'm nervous." i whisper to justin who's just beside me.

"don't be." then he leans closer to me. "you're ariana grande who performs in front of thousands of people."

suddenly, the door was opened for us. justin looked at me and squeezed my shoulder before going out.

"don't be." frankie mocked justin beside me. i smacked his shoulder before going out too. i heard him say "aw" before i land my feet on the ground.

we were lead by scooter to the party room and there was a dj, some sick music, and people dancing around. rich people i mean.

"you can go anywhere." scooter says before he leaves. and he adds, "i'll call or text you guys if it's time to go."

"alright." justin muttered and scoot nods before seriously leaving.

"i'm gonna dance." frankie whispers to me.

"okay then. later."

"have fun babe." he says back before wriggling his eyebrows at me. then i realized, he was just not simply wriggling it. he was teasing me! because the only people who were left with me were justin and... justin.

justin sat on the couch behind us. "i'm so tired." he casually says, scratching the back of his neck.

i look around before choosing to sit next to him. "this place is huge, huh?" talk about awkward.

"i know, i know." justin says, looking around the room bobbing his head to the music. probably looking for a chick. "and look... hot girls." see. i just know.

"go and pick your date tonight." i mutter, crossing my hands on my chest.

he pouts and looks at me. then a smile suddenly starts to form on his face. "jealous?" and i knew i hated him in that moment. do i look like i'm jealous? my heart was beating faster. i looked away before saying,

"no!" i replied quickly making me too obvious. er, i mean i'm not and absolutely not jealous. "why would i?"

i heard him beside me repeat, "yeah. why would you."

no one was speaking for a moment. my mouth just doesn't stop. "i have a boyfriend." i laugh. "so why would i get jealous right?" another laugh escaped my mouth. i felt sweat roll down my forehead. sh*t. "i mean. if i didn't have one. maybe i could. but i have. hm, what i mean is that i have a boyfriend and - " what the hell?! i made the situations worse. " - and, that's somewhat you know..."

i looked at him & he was smiling. that annoying thing.

"i'm talking too much." i concluded. "right." couch, eat me now!

"do you wanna come with me?" he sits up quickly, trying not to laugh.

"to where?"

"i don't know." he shrugs and stands up. "let's go?"

in this moment, it's so good to say no to him. but this is justin. it seems like saying no is wrong. "yeah sure." i was smiling which felt creepy but it didn't matter.