Fatass take 2

I finally finished cleaning, however I was stuck in the bathroom struggling to get up off the floor, Johanna thought it'd be funny to throw water on me, on an already wet floor causing me to lose my balance and hit my ribs against the bathtub. I called out for help but got nothing, knowing that she wasn't gonna help me no matter how hard I cried and begged her too. I decided to crawl out to my room to get my cell....

God please help me help myself.

Half-way to my room I see Johanna sitting on the couch eating a sandwich; I was starting to feel tired, I thought I was gonna pass out. "Johanna please I'm begging you... Please help me," she look over at my body lying there on the floor and for a split second I thought she was gonna do the right thing until she laughed and turned back to her sandwich. What did I expect, she was after all the reason I'm even hurt right now. I continued crawling to my room, opening the door was a struggle, but after a few failed attempts I finally got it opened.

Ok now all I gotta do is get to the phone...

Scanning the room I see my cell on the desk I kept in the corner by the window.

Getting back into my position I crawled over to the desk; stretching to grab the phone, I strolled though it 'til I got to mama's number. Pressing the send button I leaned back breathing heavy, waiting for her to answer when Johanna snatch the phone outta my hand "What the hell do you think you doing?"

"Um, I was just calling for someone to come help me."

"And who was that huh?" Not even waiting for my answer she looks through my phone; when she realizes who I was calling she flipped and smacked me.

"Bitch did you lose your mind calling mom huh?" she said grabbing my hair.

"I shoulda just finish you off!" Raising her hand to hit me again I closed my eyes tight waiting for the blow, but it never came opening my eyes I gasp when I saw...