Original: Chapter 23 - Revenge Plan

Sophia....Sophia.....I will find you.....Sophia....

I woke suddenly to the sound of someone whispering in my right ear. I sat up straight reached to my left to turn the lamp on as quickly as I could and them glanced around the room in panic. Was someone in here?

I rubbed my eyes, yawned and looked at the clock 3:44am. It must have just been a dream, there is no way anyone could have got into my room there are alarms on every door and window to prevent break-ins. Like I always do when I can't sleep I slipped into my fluffy pink slippers, pulled my bathrobe on and padded into the kitchen to get a glass of warm milk.

It has only been 2 days since Noah left for Hawaii and I really miss him; I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. Noah has been such a positive influence in my life for the last few weeks and I can't bare the thought of losing him. He isn't yours to lose.

Today Jasmine is leaving since Noah would be back sooner than expected; he asked for her to not be here when he came back so the least I can do is respect his wishes...then I'll get my revenge. So to begin with I'm going to need to forgive Trevor, even though what he did is unforgivable I have to try. I know that we had only gone on one date, but that doesn't mean that he can invite me out and kiss another girl! Either way I have to put my hatred of what he did aside and focus on my revenge on both Noah and Brooke. 

I finished my glass of milk and headed back to my room to get some more sleep but on the way I heard the faint buzzing sound of my phone. I rushed into the room hoping it wouldn't be Brad, the name on my iphone read Noah and I sighed in relief answering the phone. "Hello" 

"Sophia, sorry to call you this early but I'm at the airport just about to board my flight so I will be back today, have your friend out of my apartment as I will need to speak to you as soon as I get in" Noah said all at once and then hung up the phone, that was rude. I snuggled back into bed and pulled the duvet over myself and drifted to sleep thinking what must be so important Noah has to speak to me about in the morning. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up around 8 and head to the guest room to find Jasmine and tell her that she will have to leave. "Morning Jas" I said walking into her room to find her zipping up her small suitcase she bought, did she over hear the conversation between Noah and I? 

"Hey Soph, I think I'm gonna head off, I have some things to take care of" She said walking over and giving me a hug.

"Oh okay" I replied feeling slightly worried. I know I would have had to tell her to leave if she hadn't decided to go already but something definitely feels off about this whole situation. 

"I hope the revenge plan goes well" She said "Keep me informed" 

"I will do, call me when you get home, yeah?" I told her and she nodded leaving the apartment. I couldn't help but feel like someone had said something to her? Did Noah call her last night and tell her to leave, does he not trust me to do it myself? 

I stood there for a good 10 minutes making a mental list of what could have made her leave so early in the morning, but each time it came back to the same conclusion that Noah had contacted her.

I headed back to my room to find the sexiest outfit I own. I know what you are thinking, Sophia you said you were not going to make him jealous only revenge; but hey a girl needs a little attention sometimes from the man she is trying to get revenge on. What fun would it be only trying to vengeance on Noah and not try to make him as frustrated as I am. 

I eventually found a really sexy but casual short dress and slipped it on, I finished the look with a pair of wedge heels that were perfect for the summer time and left to go to the store to buy some last minute groceries.