Original: Chapter 13 - Sleep well Princess

Noah's POV:

I can't believe she is going on a date with Trevor, the same Trevor who betrayed my company before, and now he is trying to get close to Sophia- I am not going to let that happen.

I stood there shocked while Brooke grabbed her coat from the living room, why has she agreed to this? I thought she would feel threatened with Sophia's beauty, her long brunette locks always fell perfectly even after she had just woke up. Sophia had curves in the right places and I really liked her.

I know its not right, she is my employee and I am her boss so I need to get over her but how? Seeing her today dressed in that tight dress made me want her even more; but either way- if she wasn't my employee I can't break off the engagement with Brooke even though it is just a publicity stunt to get her more work and more famous.

"I've got it" Brooke screeched and I felt as if she had pierced my ears for me. "Shall we go?"

Sophia and I nodded and left the apartment. I notified the front desk on our way down to the lobby and told them to pull the car around. I couldn't help but keep looking at Sophia, noticing how uncomfortable she looked I walked closer to her and whispered in her ear to reassure her that Brooke was a good person, even though she was extremely forward.

We reached the car and the driver said "Where to Sir?" I turned to Sophia and she told me we were going to Club Infinity and Trevor was meeting us there. I then told the driver and we all slid into the back of the car. I sat in the middle with Sophia to my right and Brooke to my left who was clutching my arm humming to herself.

The drive was short but felt like hours, hundreds of different thoughts rushed through my head and they all had one thing in common...Sophia. I can't get her out of my mind, what ever I try she is always popping up with her sarcastic remarks, sexy smile and cute giggles when ever she is looking at Pintrest or watching tv.

When we finally arrived Trevor was stood outside the club to the right of the bouncer, Sophia stepped out first and I could see a wide grin cover his face which automatically made me red with rage. It looked as if Sophia had given Trevor a heads up about Brooke and I because his face turned from ecstatic to neutral, he was obviously hiding his hatred for me. If anyone should feel hatred it should be me for what he did a couple of years ago.

"Come on, let's go in I see the paparazzi" Brooke tugged on my arm pulling me out of the car, and so the fake relationship continues. We were called by paparazzi from all sides as they rushed with their massive cameras to take photos of us. I couldn't get a bad reputation for being rude to them so Brooke and I posed together for the majority of the photographs; as usual I faked a smile and put my arm around her waist, and she lent into me occasionally kissing my cheek.

Once we were finally away from the Paparazzi I let go of Brooke and she rushed over to the bar and I was left by myself. I made my way over to the VIP area where the bouncer had told us to go since I had tipped him to get us up there which I only did so that I could keep an eye on Sophia.

Trevor and Sophia followed behind and sat next to each other with a decent amount of space between, which meant that she wasn't interested in him; I told myself anyway. I called over the waitress who was obviously new as she tripped up the step and almost dropped her tray.

Once she reached us I ordered a round and told her to put it on my tab. Brooke came back over already half drunk and pulled on my arm to dance with her, but I stayed sitting. I then glanced over at Trevor and Sophia and he was whispering in her ear and she was giggling making my fists ball.

I stood up as quick as I could, downed a shot and dragged Brooke to the dance floor not turning back. Hopefully all of these drinks will stop me thinking about her and focus on my 'relationship' with Brooke.