Original: Chapter 11 - The Gala [3]

"Sophia..." I heard my name being called but it seemed so distant, "Sophia are you okay?" I heard it again but this time it was closer "Thank god you are okay" I heard snapping my back to reality. I instantly opened my eyes to see Noah kneeling over me and a crowd was formed around him. "She's okay everyone" Noah said and sighs of relief filled the room.

"Owww...what happened" I asked sitting up holding my head gaining a worried look from Noah.

"You fainted it must have been from the heat and the nerves" He replied gripping my arm as he helped me stand "Are you going to be okay if I let go of you?"

I nodded and he gently let go, as I was about to turn around I felt myself stumble and Noah gripped my arm once again. "Maybe I should take you some where else, away from this heat" He said causing me to nod again.

Noah guided me to the exit of the tent and told his mother where we were going in case anyone asked. I could hear multiple people talking about me fainting which made me feel even worse, especially knowing that they were talking about me. I am quite a shy person so for all the attention to be on me was really terrifying.

The dizziness came back and I had to stop walking, luckily Noah realised and picked me up bridal style and carried me into the large house. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest to make it as dark as possible because my head was pounding.

"Thank you" I whispered before falling asleep in his arms still being carried to wherever Noah was taking me.

--------------------------------------

"Sophia" Noah's voice intruded my lovely dream "Please wake up, it can't be comfortable sleeping in they dress" I fluttered my eyes open adjusting to the lighting and saw Noah's beautiful blue eyes staring down at me, this must be deja vu. "Good morning sleepy head, well actually it's still night so..."

"..Where are we?" I asked interrupting him and realising that I was not in his arms but laying on a bed in a gigantic bedroom.

"We are in my room here at my parents house" He replied looking a little awkward. I managed to sit up with a little help and rested against the headboard. I looked around and the room I was in looked like a typical teenage boys room. The bed was a king size with army style bedding. To the right next to the large door was a trophy case which appeared to hold all of the medals and achievements Noah received when he was younger the walls were even painted black with a New York skyline.

"What time is it?" I asked hoping he wouldn't break into song with summer time from High School Musical 2

"It's 11:46, the charity event is still going on downstairs if you want to go back down" He said looking out of the window

"Honestly I'm not really feeling up to it" I said shifting in my dress, Noah was right this is really uncomfortable to sleep in. "Would it be okay if I took my dress off, it's irritating me" I felt less conscious of Noah seeing me in my underwear as he had already seen me in it once.

"Umm yes, would you like to borrow some clothes, I have some spare here I think" He offered checking the drawers and pulling out a large t.shirt and a pair of shorts then he handed them to me.

"Thank you, would you mind unzipping me?" I said turning around and pulling my hair to one side. Noah slowly unzipped the dress and took a step back and then turned around. I quickly took off the dress and slipped into the t.shirt and shorts and crawling back to the bed. "All done"

"So what would you like to do?" Noah asked turning around and sitting next to me.

"I would really like to sleep" I replied with a yawn and a stretch.