Human Male Reader x Uta (Tokyo Ghoul)

(M/N) (L/N)'s p.o.v

"No way" I say seriously to my brother. "But (M/N)~" he whined, his bottom lip pouted out. "No Kaneki, I am not going with you" I say in a final type tone, causing Kaneki's cheeks to puff out. "But I need a mask to scare Hide" he says trying his best to convince me but I wave him off, sitting on top of a desk and placing my drawing book on top of my lap.

"Why don't you use the one you already have?" I asked in confusion. Yes, I know Kaneki is a half ghoul. He had gotten really hungry on night he was sleeping over and his eye changed. Not like I actually cared, I just told him not to eat humans up front of me. "But he knows what it looks like already" he complained, his hands moving in different directions to try and prove his point.

"Ask Touka to go with you, I'm not in the mood" I sigh as I open the book to the latest drawing I've been working on. "But (M/N)-" "no buts, I'm not going to that mask making shop" I say cutting him off, picking up my pencil so I can finish the shading I've literally just started. "Would you come with me if I said it's an art studio?" He asked, causing me to raise an eyebrow in slight interest.

"An art studio you say?" I ask in a whisper, pausing my hand for a few seconds. "Do they sell art supplies? I need some more pencils." I look up from my page to see Kaneki smiling at me, his gray eyes sparking in excitement. "Stop looking at me like that before I change my mind."

Kaneki then looks away and whistles a small tune, causing me to sigh once again. I close my book, making sure to mark my page, uncross my legs and stand up. "Let's go before I don't want to anymore" I grumble as I walk out of my apartment, a happy Kaneki behind me.

Time skip

"So this is it huh?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes, welcome to Hysy Art Studio" he says with a small smile. I'm happy he smiles more, he had me worried once he came back from the whole thing that happened with Jason. He was depressed, more like shutting everything and everyone out.

But Hide changed him dramatically, which I'm thankful for. "Yeah yeah, let's just go in" I yawn, opening the door and walking in. Once in the building I'm hit with the sight of masks, everywhere. "Uta?!" Kaneki calls, which I'm guessing is the owner of the shop or what ever. I shrug and walk further into the shop, running my fingers through my (H/L) hair.

A few seconds later, a tall man with half of his head shaved and various tattoos opened a door and walked into the shop. "You called?" He asked with a deep voice, almost like he had just woken up. "I was wondering if you could-" I didn't pay attention to what else Kaneki was asking about, I just saw a desk with art supplies.

So I took as seat on it, crossed my legs and opened my book to start drawing again. Soon enough, I had gotten lost in the drawing, ignoring everything around me. All of my senses had officially cut off as my hand move the pencil swiftly across the page. One of my favorite songs started playing in my head, acting like headphones to block out every noise, I could barely hear at the moment.

Soon, the music had gotten louder and my concentration had gotten deeper. I was only a few more strokes away from being done when I saw black hair cover my drawing. I quickly shut my book and looked up to see the shop owner staring at me with a slight pout. "Why'd you close it?" He asked as if he was saddened by my action, but I just raised an eyebrow.

"Don't be too upset Uta, (M/N) never let's anyone look at his drawing's, not even me." Uta had a surprised look on his face but I shrugged it off and stood up, walking a bit funny for a few seconds from having my legs crossed. "Are you done now?" I asked and Kaneki chuckled. "We were done an hour ago."

A slight blush of embarrassment made its way to my face as I scratched my cheek and walked out of the shop with Kaneki waving to Uta as he walked behind me.