Special Chapter: Taming The Beast

*Eury Claire's POV*

"Claire! look at these pictures!" Savajnah, my only friend exclaimed while knocking hard on the door.

Bakit ba siya nandito? She's so disgusting! doesn't she know that Chad is in my room now. She's just ruining my plan. But even though sometimes she destroyed my plan, I always find myself loving her cause she is the only person who treated me as a friend.

I didn't answer, I just let her knocked on the door until she surrendered. Kailangan magawa ko muna ang mga plano ko. Pasensya ka na muna Savajnah.

I didn't care about those pictures, my aim now is to seduce Chad.

"Bakit hindi mo buksan yung pinto?" Chad inquired.

"Hayaan mo na siya diyan, hindi nga ako pumasok ng school just to be with you para masolo ka."

Then the sound coming from my door stopped, siguro napagod na siya sa pagkatok sa pintuan. She just wasted her unprecious time and worthless effort.

I'm trying to seduce Chad, aside sa pagiging gwapo at macho niya...(actually he is a model.) It's because siya ang anak ng pinakamayamang kaibigan ni Dad.

Rychard Froid Lopez, you will be truly mine, you will love me deeply and your wealth and life will run inside my hands.

I embraced him tightly and seductively. I want to feek his warmth, his body.

"What are you doing?" he asked surprisingly.

"I know you also want me to do this." I said then I kissed him torridly with longing, obsession and passion.

I know that guys are the weakest creation for they are easily be tempted, the lust in their brain easily corrupts  their being.

I can feel his irated d*ck, it was already bulging and he was kissing me back with the same force and need.

Our tongues were playing and twisting. I felt the radiation of the  heat coming from his body.

He stopped kissing me, he undressed himself, and  he was half naked. I saw his abs glistening because of the little droplets of perspiration.

He pulled me nearer to him and he kissed my nape, my neck, my breast wildly.

"Ahhhh... Uhmmmm..." I even moaned because of his clumsy tongue and cold saliva dripping towards my nipples.

"Suck me, Claire." he requested while looking into my eyes intently like a ravaging beast.

I knelt down slowly in front of him as if I was praying.

I slugishly unzipped and unbuttoned his pants.

"Suck it." Chad demanded. I knew he really like what we were doing.

His c*ck was awesomely big, I can say it even he was still wearing a gray boxer because it was bulging. I touched it gently and caress it like taming a wild beast.

As I caress it, his d*ck dilated, it became bigger and wider. I looked up to see Chad's face, he was elated.

I saw him smirked. I pulled down his boxer then I was so astonished to what I saw, a very big  angry serpent.

"Isubo mo na." saad ni Chad habang nakatingin sakin ng maigi.

I bit my lower lip. I hold the shaft of his p*nis then kissed its head. I started licking it repeatedly like licking a huge lollipop. I licked it from its corona, shaft to its testis.