Chapter 1

Glorys POV

Well my name is Glory, Glory Valenquez but my friends sometimes call me gloglo or goggles, strange but only my best friends call me goggles. I'm 17 turning 18 on 12 March, 11 days after Justin Biebers birthday! Oh and by the way, yes I'm a belieber but I know how to control myself around celebrities since Rihanna is my cousin. Me and Robyn are best friends we do everything together so I would say I'm also kind of used to the paparazzi aswell. I call riri by her actual name because I'm used to it and she hasn't changed in my eyes.

Yes maybe I'm rich, yes maybe I'm popular, yes maybe I'm the cheerleader captain and I have everything I want but I'm actually really nice and kind I'm not stuck up at all.

~~~~~~~

So here I was doing my normal Thursday routine which was - school, aunties, walmart(don't diss) , piano practice, harriers training then home! Right now I was in walmart looking for a snack or something like that when I ran right into someone dropping all my coursework etc. Stumbling back a bit, I tried to see who I had bumped into but he was wearing an oversized black hoodie with black raybans along with a black and white bandana over his nose and mouth

"sorry about that" the raspy voice called out apologetically and then it clicked. Being the big belieber I am, I could tell that voice from anywhere "it's okay Justin, getting away from fans I see" I replied with a smirk on my face partly because I knew I was right and partly happy with my answer.

His facial expression changed from shocked to confused to mischievous as he quickly regained his posture (I could tell this by his eyebrows)

"yee" he trailed off "how do you know?" he voiced and my smirk just grew wider "how do I know youre running away from fans or how do I know you're Justin Bieber?" I asked now putting all my weight onto one leg while folding my arms, for what felt like two minutes he just stared at me until he finally decided to speak "erm... Well both" I just laughed and began to explain myself

"well no normal person goes round covering their whole face like that while running and being a big belieber I can tell your voice from anywhere" I said casually while shrugging

He pulled his bandana down slightly and just chuckled "so I'm not normal now eh?" he asked, his shoulders vibrating as his chuckle turned into full on laughter when he saw my face

"well I didn't mean you're not normal I just meant that-" "I'm joking" he said finally calming down and I was not finding this funny so I hit him on the arm while voicing my thought "not funny, I actually thought my idol was going to hate me then..." Justin merely stared for about ten minutes which was actually just ten seconds "aww never beautiful, I love my fans no matter what" he said pouting his lips, I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

I was getting hungry so I chose something, looked at the time and I was 10 minutes late! "oh my God I gotta go, I'm late for piano!" he seemed surprised at this "you play piano?! Wow so do I! Can I take you atleast?"

Well to be honest I wanted him to take me but I didn't at the same time PLUS I was late so I guess I could let him "ok then it's actually just down the road" and with that, we made our way to the back entrance of the store after paying.

~~~~~~~

We had arrived at the location within minutes and I was just about the get out of the car when Justin stopped me "can I have your number? I'd like to call you" ok wow Justin Bieber just asked me for my number so I gave him my phone, a few seconds later he handed it back to me and said "what time do you finish from here? I'll pick you up and take you home". Well this was nice, having Justin Bieber as my chaperone! "I finish at 5:30 and I'm going harriers training so..."

"well I'll take you, is that okay?" he asked in which I simply nodded my head while thinking to myself... Did it ever occur to him that I might have a car?... "well do you?" he questioned, snapping me out of my thoughts "do I what" I asked confused.

He just laughed and said "do you have a car?" oh my dayz had I said that out loud?! Ughhh "well no I don't" I replied feeling kind of embarrassed. He looked at me and smirked "aww is someone blushing" I was actually shocked at this "I'm black, I can't blush you muppet" I laughed slapping him on the head lightly.

I stopped laughing when I saw his eyes widen "I thought you were biracial?! You're so goddamn light!" he exclaimed "well my grandad from my dad's side is Spanish so I guess you could count that..." I replied blushing and he knew I was blushing because he was laughing hard. Too embarrassed to look at him, I quickly got out of the car and muttered some kind of goodbye before running into the building. I was now 20 minutes late but oh well.

~~~~~~~

Here I was sitting in the car with Justin after he had watched me run " wow Glory you're FAST!" he exclaimed "well" I said popping my imaginary collar "I try... Scratch that I'm a natural" I said flicking my hair that was currently in a high ponytail. Justin simply snorted and replied with an 'okay babe' I just laughed at this, said goodnight and got out of the car.

~~~~~~~

It was half ten now so I just decided to call it a night. I was walking out of my bathroom in my pjs when my phone rang playing wait for a minute by tyga ft the one and only Justin Bieber and guess who was calling... None other than Justin Bieber. I jumped on the bed and picked up the phone:

G: yhello!

J: hey Glory, I was wondering if you wanted to hang tomorrow?

G: ye boii where you wanna g- oh wait I can't, I promised our Riri I'd join her on tour for the weekend so maybe when I'm back on Monday?

J: aww... Wait you mean Riri as in Rihanna?!

G: oh yeah I forget to tell you she's my cousin

J: WHAT?!!! Well nice to know!

G: well you know now don't ye boo

J: haha anyways I gotta get ready for school so night Gloglo

G: what school do you go to?

J: starting West Midlands High tomorrow why?

G: oh well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?

J: I'm guessing you go there?

G: yupyup

J: hahaha well see you tomorrow then shawty

G: bye!

And with that we hung up. It was nice to meet Justin since I'm a belieber, it was great he decided to escort me, it was fab he asked for my number, it was amazing finding out that he's going to my school. I was happy right now..... But there was one thing he was yet to know about me....