The Amusement Park.

The entire Electroclan just finished a mission when they decided to go get ice cream and go to a amusement park.

They rode this roller coaster that Jack loved. Ostin liked the food. The rest of the Electroclan loved it all. Ian caught the scam and won 5 cotton candy things. Jack and Abi had one, so did Ostin and McKenna, Zeus and Tessa and Taylor and Michael.
Ian decided to keep one for himself.

They all split up and agreed to meet at the food area in 2 hours. All the couples went off together, the single people went in pairs just so they would be safer.

Michael and Taylor went to the Ferris Wheel. When they tried to get on the worker started flirting with Taylor. Taylor obviously uncomfortable tried to be polite. Michael started getting annoyed with this guy. Taylor then rebooted him then said "so can we get on now?" The guy just nodded and guided the to their seats. Michael still wasn't happy about the whole thing. Taylor took his hand and asked even thought she knew why. "Why are you so mad Michael?" "I didn't like how he was flirting with you, I was about to shock that guy." Taylor laughed. "Well, now we are alone so let's enjoy that. Ok?" "Ok." Michael wrap his free arm around Taylor and pulled her closer to him, Taylor laid her head on his shoulder and they both enjoyed the ride.

Ostin and McKenna went to another food stand. Ostin wanted a churro. McKenna didn't get anything but enjoyed seeing her boyfriend so happy. While eating his churro he asked McKenna "What would you like to do?" "I don't know, do you just want to walk around for a little bit?" "Sounds good to me." As they walked around the spotted a hot pepper contest. "I should sign up." McKenna said. "Those are really hot." Ostin warned. "It's ok I never have had a problem with hot foods." "Interesting." Ostin said.
So McKenna got up there and ate so many hot peppers that Ostin stood there totally in love. McKenna won, and the prize was a little trophy with a pepper on it and $20 dollars for fair food. She gave the coupon to the widely smiling Ostin who grabbed her hand and ran to the food court.

Jack and Abi went to a booth that was a strength competition. Abi convinced Jack to sign up even though he knew the other competitors have trained for this. Jack surprisingly made it to the final round and went up against a ginormous bulky dude. Jack lifted the final weight with only a little trouble. The bulky dude couldn't get over his bulk so Jack won. Jack was so surprised. He won a trophy with a flexing arm on it.
After his win he and Abi decided to go and sit with Ian and Nichelle who were right in front of them.

Zeus and Tessa just argued about where they wanted to go. Tessa thought it would be romantic to go on the 'love ride' Zeus wanted to go on 'the bullet' a super fast roller coaster. All the sudden Zeus asked "Why are we fighting we have two hours we can do both." Tessa blushed at her stupidity "Yeah we can do that." "Let do yours first, so we end with something cool." Zeus said smirking. After that ride was over Zeus was disgusted and Tessa was happy. Then they went on the 'bullet' Zeus screamed and Tessa threw up. But over all they had a good time together.

Ian and Nichelle decided to find a place to sit so Nichelle could draw. "So Nichelle what are you drawing?" Without even looking up she said "can't you see through the paper?" ".....yes. It's a really cool likeness. Whoever your drawing is pretty good looking huh?" Nichelle smiled "I'm drawing you idiot." "I know, I just wanted to hear you say it." Then Jack and Abi came over and they talked and laughed some more. After some time the rest of the Electroclan came and sat around the table and talked.