The Royal Thrive - Chapter 32 - Deep in the heart

YAY! New chapter!!! I personally quite like this chapter... felt pretty good about it so I hope you all like it! Vote and comment below as well! 

Nearly 800 votes and 25k views! Whoop!!! 

...

Running out of the territory Nathan and Noah is in their wolf form whilst I used telekinesis to fly through the forest - the violent wind hit my face and my hair to flew backwards furiously. “Noah, let’s head back to the palace as soon as possible” I stated causing him to turn his head towards me whilst running and jumping. “You’re in a rush. Tell me when we’re back at the pack house” “We don’t have much time”  Refusing his idea Noah stops running whilst Nathan growls before me agitated at my actions- “Raine, you know I’m starting to get worried. You’re keeping things away from me, and I’m worried that you’re suffering from a huge amount of stress and weight. I know the other mission you gave Jayden and Zain, and the reason you’re not telling me what the results are right away suggests that they didn’t find anything. You’re frustrated aren’t you? You feel as if you ran them down the road to nothing but death. Now you want to go back to the palace, are you really trying to confront royal mother?” 

A smile spreads on my face, the only person who can read me so well will only Noah. “Confront mother? What is going on?” Nathan asks looking between the three of us I could only tell him the theory. 

“I sent Jayden and Zain to investigate Noah’s mother’s death. I think the queen, in other words your mother had a part in her death” 

Nathan’s eyes widen his pupils went small due to the shock, after a few moments he starts to glare at me and growling before Noah steps in front of me sensing the danger and anger leaking out of Nathan’s growls. “Calm down. Nathan” “Calm down?! She just implied my mother killed your mother! She is saying my mother is a killer!” Trying to push pass Noah, Noah had no choice but to stop him with a wall of water in front of him - “I said calm down.” Noah warns “Noah! Did you just hear what she said?!” 

“Enough!”

Yelling at them they both stop arguing with their attention turned to me I had no choice but to break the news to Nathan - to succeed I must be cruel. “Why are you so angry for? You already know the truth don’t you Nathan? You mother is no saint. Her hands were long dyed in the pool of blood, and not just any blood but in Mina’s blood” Nathan remains silent - as Noah warns me to to say anymore. 

“Raine-“ 

“You’re just afraid to admit that your mother is a killer, a killer who had a role in Mina’s death, a role in my pack’s death, a role in the many lives of those who didn’t obey her command.Say, Nathan do you know who is on her next list to cross? It’ll be your father and not just only him but also me and Noah. So are you going to keep denying the fact she’s a killer? Just who the fuck are you trying to fool!?” 

“Raine! You’ve said too much!” Noah pushes me back with his wolf body but I urged forward grabbing Nathan by his head burning my hand in the process. “You already know your mother is capable of such cruel things. Are you willing to watch her fall deeper in the depths of hell or do you want to save her before it’s too late. Before more lives are lost? Do you want to find out why she turned into such a coldblooded woman? Or do you want to continue to become a coward that you admit being after Mina died?!” 

Suddenly snarling and snapping at me I fall back instantly as Nathan turned around and began running “Raine. You said too much” Noah licks my hand trying to heal it as I look at the far distance Nathan ran off into - if Nathan had a bit more of reality in him I really hope he wake up from his dream world. A world where his mother is loving and kind, the world where nothing is going wrong, it is not only killing him inside but everyone else - he needs to return to this world. The real and cruel world.