The Royal Thrive - Chapter 30 - Bloodline

Yay, this is the 30th chapter! I think there's about another ten chapters or so (I might be lying) left of the story. Oh and I have reached 18k views! I am so grateful! Thank you all! 

....

Running, the heavy thud of my paws tapped the ground. Quickly from behind Nathan catches up in his wolf form as well running next to me, “If I leave you alone and you get injured, Noah will kill me for real” Smirking at the tone of his voice we kept our head looking forward. “Who are you kidding? Noah would never hurt you” With that the two of us leaped over a few fallen trees caused by the explosion we started just before, as we ran Nathan collected the fire that is still burning in the forest back to him. Soon the forrest is covered with nothing but smoke from the explosion.

“What is this ‘something’ you want to find out?”

Nathan questions as I sigh not knowing how to explain. 

“You’ll see later. For now let me mind link Noah” I answered before mind linking Noah. 

“Noah, I’m heading back to where the rogues are. I think I figured out something new with my abilities I’ll check, sodon’t tell the pack about this. I want to keep this a secret -“

“Do you understand how dangerous it’ll be to face the rogues? You just attacked them, they won’t listen to you and if they capture you-“ 

Just like he did to me I cut him off at mid sentence - “They won’t. I’m confident they won’t  Noah sighs through the link and already I can feel him worrying about me, my wolf is already purring from knowing our mate is worried about us. 

“I’ll come, make sure you don’t get yourself hurt” 

Smirking at his answer I nodded as if he would see me, and within seconds we can smell the rogues. Once a wolf becomes a rogue their smell carries something, a smell of betrayal. The stronger this smell is the stronger this rogue is, as we approached we only saw the rogues standing not looking harmed at all. Hell myself and Nathan looked more torn up than them. “What’s going on?” Nathan growls as the leader of the rogue’s chuckle, the one who I saw in that brief vision I had. “Why don’t you follow us and we’ll give you an answer” Nudging his head lightly to his left his pack of rogues turn around and head back to the pack house, they didn’t look back to see if we was following as it was our free of choice. However, they already know our answer. We’re following. 

Inside the pack house everything just looked exactly the same when we left it, swiping one of my fingers to check if there was dust there was not a single trace of dirt at all. Should I be thankful they left my pack house clean?

 “So Prince Nathan and Princess Anna” The pack leader asks whilst sitting in the meeting office with a few members of his pack, we are all in our human form now and thank fully they actually got some spare clothing for us. They wasn’t the best fit but it was better than flashing everything. “Princess Anna?” I asked in confusion as I look at Nathan who is at my right before looking back at the pack leader again, a scoff escapes from my mouth not out of rudeness or anything but it was just funny that they thought I was Anna. “I’m not his mate. I’m Raine Avery” Correcting him the pack leader scoffs and shrugs - “Oh I see…”. Sighing Nathan leans back on the chair with his arms crossed in front of him “Instead of playing games why don’t you just get straight to the point?” - Great now Nathan’s patience is running low I can’t guarantee how much longer I can stop him from reverting to ‘Mr Douche-bag/Jerk’ soon. 

Growling at Nathan’s response one of the wolves sitting next to the rogue leader glares at the two of us and so does Nathan. “You’re under our territory. Keep it shut. Mutt.” Hatred dripped off every word he spoke, they left his mouth with no mercy. “Sorry, but this isn’t your territory. This is my pack’s territory. This piece of land still belongs to the Northern Moon Pack, so the intruders are you” Correcting him one of the wolves suddenly stands up with the chair skidding right behind him and hitting the wall hard.