The Royal Thrive - Chapter 27 - Reminiscing the past

Right, I said I'd do two chapters last week but I didn't. Whoopsie. I'll try and do it for this week. Please enjoy this chapter! 

....

Noah's Crown Prince duties soon decreased one by one, and with more time spare in our hands we were able to spend more quality time together. 

"Wait what? A visit to the Eclipse Moon Pack? Why?" Moving the cup away from my lips I question Noah verbally as we sat in the garden under the pavilion. "Royal duties. We have to go around different packs once in a while to check" Right, I can't deny that because I remember how worked up my pack used to be when someone from the royal family come and check - ah I can still remember those days. As I distantly recalled my memories from the past I quickly blink back to reality nodding towards Noah. "Right, so when do we go?" With a hint of excitement to get out of this boring place Noah smiles towards me "Actually it's tonight" Nearly choking on the tea I coughed out loudly like I just nearly choked on something huge "T-Tonight?!" Exclaiming Noah scratches his temple hesitantly as I face palmed my face "You love giving me surprises don't you" I laughed whilst Noah wolfishly grins at me 

"You love it anyway. Come, let's go and pack" 

Taking his hand as he stood up and walked next to me I look over to Michelle who nods and starts to tidy up the marble table as we take our leave. Making our way through the garden, we cut through all the grass maze we shared a decent conversation and upon one of a really bad joke Noah just said my eyes wondered to my left and landed on the figure of the queen's personal maid looking extremely frustrated whilst talking to someone that was hidden in the shadows. 

After packing which didn’t really take long since we’re only going for a few days a two black jaguars parked outside the palace entrance waiting for me and Noah as well as the body guards that will be following us for this journey. Jumping into the leather seats myself and Noah strapped ourselves with the seatbelt - better to be safe than sorry even though we’re werewolves. “Where are they?” Raising my eyebrow after hearing him muttering to himself whilst looking backwards and forth out the window I nudged forward.

“Who?” 

“Nathan and Anna” 

Is he for real? “I thought you said it’s just us? Why are they going?” Perhaps I am annoyed, no, ignore that. Both me and wolf is annoyed that our ‘alone time’ is being disrupted by two ‘third wheels’ though I still didn’t understand why they were coming. 

“I thought it’ll be nice if we all got along. I know you and Anna aren’t getting along-“ “Noah, she’s the one who is not willing to get along” I shrugged and corrected him out of annoyance because from the very start I never intended to create a bitter relationship with her. Patting my shoulder Noah nods towards me “I understand, it’s not your fault. Let’s forget about Anna, let’s just concentrate on Nathan” Everything Noah does he would always consider Nathan, hell even when we was planning to stop the coronation ceremony he wouldn’t stop thinking how Nathan would feel. 

Would he feel useless? Degraded? - He asked those questions all the time yet we both agreed once we settle everything we will give him back the position. 

“Love birds, can you move over?” Nathan’s voice disrupted our moment with his arms crossed with the top half of his body inside the car looking between us. Automatically Noah moves and Nathan jumps in, before Anna could follow in Nathan grabs the door shutting it before her, leaving her with a shocked expression that slowly turned into a scowl. “Nathan!” Noah scolds as I look over Noah’s shoulder with my mouth slightly open in shock. “What? There are plenty of cars available for her” “I know you don’t exactly like her but that is a bit-“ Showing his palm and stopping Noah at mid-sentence Nathan looks at Noah in the eyes and then turn away seemingly Nathan mind linked him or perhaps it’s because of what happened between Nathan and Anna.