The Royal Thrive - Chapter 15 - Empty threats

Couldn't not update this chapter when I finished it. I hope you all enjoy as much as I do writting it. I did some double checking for mistakes as well. Hopefully it's readable 

A/N: A bit of swearing so read at your own risk ^^

...

"Why are the hunters here?!" I yelled as we ran into the venue to see what is going on properly however all the humans that were scared slowed us down to reach to the epicentre of the cause. Noah was ahead of me as he heads to the main hall where most of us should be and managing to reach there I could hear growls and gun shots.

"What's going on?!"

Losing track of Noah I could only see Zain pushing everyone out the venue at the front door - the ones who can't shift and humans "Raine! Get out of here quickly!" He yells whilst he yelled over the rushing humans and werewolf's. 

 "NO! Tell me what's going on!" 

"Hunters are attacking us! We need to get those who can't fight well out!" 

"What about Julie?! What about Jayden!? Have you seen them?!" 

Zain grunts as the crowd gets too much - I know I should wait for him to get to me however I can't just leave. There was more of those who can't shift that can shift, moreover if any of them gets hit by the hunter - All type of bad thoughts entered my mind 

"ZAIN I'LL CATCH YOU LATER!" I yelled as I ran further in hearing Zain yell my name in the back whilst I pushed everyone out of the way. Just as I reached to where the fight broke out a huge wolf jumped over the crowd - Jayden. As he leapt over the crowd I noticed blood is all over his mouth and fur - this is the very first time I've seen Jayden in a battle or even myself in a battle. What can I do? Is there anything I can do? 

Just as I was in my own world a hunter yells over the crowd "CHASE HIM!" He calls as he takes a quick glance and looking twice he meets my eyes and snarls "Werewolf !" Pointing his gun straight at me ready to fire my eyes widen in shock. At this very moment I'm scared. I'm actually in a battle - a real battle. 

"Die" 

My eyes continue to widen as he fires the gun - in that split second something changed. Something changed within me - I growled loudly as the hunter stares at me in shock. The bullet he just fired at me stopped in mid air and fell on the floor.

"Not yet"

Running towards him I grab him by the neck closing up his windpipe as he struggles and tries to fire at me again - using telekinesis I smashed the gun at the wall pulling it out of his hands. Struggling under my weight I bared a growl at him "Who is behind this?! Tell me!" Pressing further into his neck he chokes out a laugh "You are dirty and filthy creatures. YOU ALL SHOULD DIE!" Not wanting hear anymore I snapped his neck where he dies just instantly. 

"I don't want to hear anymore bullshit from you" Standing up slowly with my hand leaving his neck I ran towards the direction I saw Jayden leap over towards.

Running I see a few dead wolves on the floor shot multiple times one I stood by is now dying as it whines and winces in pain. His eyes glowed as it filled with tears and watching him slowly die and unable to do anything I could only let the tear fall down my face - what have we done to deserve this? Why are they breaching the alliance?!