The Royal Thrive - Chapter 14 - Disaster

After 13 long chapters - the climbing to the drama will start. Please enjoy. 

...

The one week getaway passed really quickly, throughout the whole week we did non-stop partying and shopping. In fact it's at the point where I'm getting a bit sick of it now, only because every night I have to be the one who carries my drunk friends back to the hotel because they're completely out of it even though we're werewolves alcohol still gets to us. Tonight is the last night before we leave back to the pack house and return to training and everything that is screaming 'old and boring' Julie has been meeting that boy over the week - still to this day I keep forgetting his name. Sure he's handsome yet he's no the type who stands out, unfortunately. 

Julie insists that we should all go to this guy's party, she in fact invited nearly everyone in the hotel - apparently he's rich and hired a good venue therefore I don't think anyone would say no. Julie even invited Noah and I couldn't measure or express how much shock i was in when he agreed to come as well. Should I be happy or not that he's breaking out of his shell? 

"This dress is just perfect!" Julie beams as she does a twirl in front of the mirror after staring at the figure hugging dress she is currently wearing. "Jeez, you've been staring at yourself for ages now… I'm starting to think you're eyes are about to pop out soon" I sighed as I was waiting for my mum to answer the phone - after all she did command me to ring her every day. Seriously if she wasn't being held back by dad she'd be telling me to ring her every five minutes to make sure I'm not 'dead' 

Hearing the phone being picked up I sat up straight, it was an automatic instinct "Mum?" I asked through the phone to wait for her reply only to get a long silence before she bellowed down the phone. 

"WHAT TIME DO YOU THINK IT IS?! IT'S BEEN OVER 24 HOURS RAINE AVERY-" 

Pulling the phone away from my ears I waited three seconds and then safely placed the phone by my ears whilst Julie chuckles 

"Mum, I was sort of busy yesterday" 

"Busy?! SO BUSY THAT YOU- HEY!" 

Through the phone I could hear my mum struggling against something. 

"Sweetheart" 

My dad's warm yet manly voice made me smile.

"Dad!? Did you just kick mum off the phone?" 

"She's being unreasonable. She's been waiting for you to come home - hell she's been polishing up with the rest of the pack members for everyone's return tomorrow" 

This is why I love my mum- take away the nag and the rants she actually shows that she loves you, I think if I don't go a day without her ranting at me I would seriously feel lonely. 

"Sweetheart just be careful when you're out because you're still in someone else's territory after all" 

Nodding as if he could see it I finally promised him verbally that I will make sure I keep alert at all times - biggest lie in history. 

As the night hit, black jaguars were all piled outside the hotel waiting to take everyone to the venue. Noah chose to sit in the same car a me and the others of course it is awkward at first since Noah never really spoke to anyone, moreover not to mention about his ability that he has where he tends to not answer questions. I'm already thinking whether he'd be able to handle tonight - pulling into the drive way, music was booming out the venue - humans all crowded inside and outside the expensive venue. Yet because there is about twenty black jaguars turning up at the same time we all got every attention - everyone slowly hopped out their cars a few even whistled at the good impression this venue gave them.