The Royal Thrive - Chapter 31 - Guilt

Hands on my heart this isn't the best chapter in the world. I managed to update though at the very least! 

I've been hit by a pile of work >< So slower updates than usual. 

Before you read I would like to say thank you for everyone that helped me hit 22k reads!! *Throws party* I am seriously really grateful to every read, vote and comment. Nothing inspires me more than seeing a vote or a comment or even a read. 

Oh and P.S. I have a new story called 'Deaths Grasp' it's a vampire genre so if you're into vampire stories or just a general read check it out and maybe give me some ideas and views on it. This story will be the next focus of mine after this story finishes, which will be pretty soon.  

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/9827143-death%27s-grasp 

I won't babble on any longer. Enjoy chapter 31!!

...

“Oi! Oi!” Nathan’s voice snaps me back to reality, I blink furiously as Nathan grits his teeth. “W-what’s going on?” I stuttered with my eyes widened at the scene in front of me. “Noah! Stop you’ll kill him!” Noah’s expression shows he had lost the plot completely. 

“He saw you two frozen in place, I guess he was jealous and worried” Rubbing the back of his neck clearly not liking the scene before him I quickly run towards Zero and Noah, using my telekinesis to pull them apart. “Noah.” I start as I grab his hand to reassure him as he is still growling at Zero who is now on the floor glaring at him for his sudden attack. “Noah, I’m fine. Calm down so I can explain” Squeezing his hand he looks at me in the eyes - slowly his golden eyes fade back to their normal colour. 

With Noah calmed down I offered my hand for Zero to take - partially apologising on Noah’s behalf. 

“Sorry” 

Apologising to Zero whom clicks his tongue before taking my offering hand as I pull him back up on his two feet. “Can you explain what is going on? Why are there a swarm of rogues here. Moreover, why is Zain laying on that bed in such a state?” 

Ah. That’s right, I still have to speak to Zain before his life essence runs out. 

“Noah. I don’t have enough time in my hands to explain everything right now but if you could give me some time to speak to Zain then -“ “Time is limited, the Eclipse Moon Pack and our guards will start to look for us. We have been out for a long time. Judging the way Noah ran here they’re probably sniffing something out.” Nathan crosses his arms whilst stating nothing but the fact. Moreover, Anna might start speculating things judging by the fact that she can use the mate bond she has with Nathan and track us to here; then at that time those who will be in danger is not just us three but my new pack as well. 

Looking over my shoulder at Zero he gives me a nod - he is willing to follow my orders as long as it is for the best of the pack. “Raine, before you make any decisions. I’ll ask you a question” Noah starts whilst walking towards me reaching out to take my hand in his - “Are they a threat or not? Do you trust them or not? If you do, I won’t need any explanation till we get back” - Pressing my lips in a tight line I nod at him “They’re not a threat. They’re on the same boat as us” Reassuring him Noah pulls away from the closeness between us yet still continued to hold my hand. 

“So what are we going to do?” Nathan asks - “You don’t have to worry, if there is a large group of intruders. We have set up a barrier around the territory so anyone who steps in are immediately found, thanks to our powers of course” Zero explains whilst he walks over to Zain checking the machines that is keeping him alive. “Then let’s not waste time and show me how can I connect to Zain’s inner wolf” “Connect?” In confusion Noah starts to worry again - he’s being really unsteady right now. I guess we are in what is classed as a ‘enemy’s territory’. Moreover, the very fact that I’m backing them up is giving him more worries than anything - “Zain is in a vegetative state. His wolf isn’t healing him anymore and he’s slowly slipping away, that means the mission we sent him on with all crumble into pieces. I need to use my telekinesis and connect to his remaining life essence to understand who did this to him and what did him and Jayden find.”