The Royal Thrive - Chapter 25 - My friends

Please enjoy this chapter, I had a little writers block *sigh* Thank god I got over it XD 

"What?" The Queen asks after my request; in her chambers everything is so intricately detailed and designed. With her maids all waiting on her beck and call her, her personal maid who is probably at her forties delivered her tea in her hands carefully as she took it, taking a sip whilst glaring at me. 

"That request is out of the question" 

Pulling the cup away from her she crosses her leg whilst leaning back on her chair "Your pack are now rouges, rogues cannot receive any titles from the royal family. Just a days ago, Raine you've been using the royal rules to take the Crown Princess position. Are you trying to tell me rules are meant to be broken?" A sly smirk creeps onto her lips that is painted in red lipstick. 

"Of course I know it's out of the question, and I'm not telling you to break the rules your Highness. Though, even if it was any crime those who have been convicted should have the chance to appeal. It was just a shame that my alpha and my father got executed before they could even say so. Moreover, your highness seemed to have put an order down - to kill any of those who try to retaliate, though how are you expecting a pack of loyal wolves to stand still when their alpha and beta is taken away to be executed?" Gritting every word out my fists clenches tightly, I can't screw this up as it is the only chance I can drag this woman down. "My friends and a few of the remaining members of my pack only want permission to roam throughout the land, to collect data to assist me back up my pack. I deeply believe that my pack didn't contact any hunters against the werewolf society" 

The Queen let's out a scoff, looking at me with eyes that tell me I am weaker and lower than her. The fact that I am trying to convince her and ask her for permission is giving her the joy to taunt me, after all Noah and I did wreck her plans. "Just because you believe doesn't mean they don't. It looks like Raine my dear you haven't understood natures of people. You can never judge a book by it's cover, hm" With a child soothing voice I glare at her intensely, she's not buying this at all. 

"Then it looks like I'll just do this by myself" - "What do you mean?" Scanning me with her eyes she tires to figure out what I'm planning which gives me a pleasure resulting me smirking. "I'll take this appeal to a larger scale, I shall gather all the royal officials and nobles as well as the three packs to listen to my appeal. Though I wouldn't want this to happen if I was you, if the hunters get any signs of our land having fights between us you can never guarantee that they might not take advantage and get rid of us all" 

"You don't have that power, military power is out of your hands" Slamming her hand on the table beside her the cup of tea spills onto the table spreading outwards "Oh but I do, the Lunar Moon Pack has agreed to help me. They also think that my pack deserves an appeal. Of course I don't exactly need your permission to get my friends permission to roam through this land, the Lunar Moon Pack would be more than willing to take them in and let them become their pack members. Once they do they automatically already have that permission. Then the day when they gather enough data and they appeal the only person who will seem bad - is you" Playing my upper card the Queen throw the fallen cup off the table and onto the floor smashing it into many pieces in the process. 

That's right, get frustrated. There's many more to come. 

"Get me pen and paper as well as the royal seal. I shall declare your friends as no longer rouges but royal officials who are working under you. They will be given a permit to travel around the land. Is that ok? Crown Princess?" With her personal maid scurrying off I smile at the Queen laughing at her inside - "I cannot thank you enough" 

With the Queen's permit in my hands I meet Jayden and Zain in my chambers, "Did you get it?" Jayden asks as I playfully hung the permit up in the air playing with it in between my finger tips "Here you two are now officially working under me" Passing the permit in Jayden hands Zain and him both read it with a proud smile on their face "You've done well" Jayden gives me a thumbs up whilst Zain scratches his temples "There's one thing i don't understand. The Lunar Moon Pack is the weakest, how did you know the Queen would feel threatened by it?" A small chuckles escapes from my lips - "The Lunar Moon Pack sure isn't the biggest or strongest, however it is exactly this point that makes the Queen wary about them" Zain punches my shoulder lightly "Just get to the point" Demanding I sigh letting it slip for this time - "Geographically, the Lunar Moon pack is based in the west side of this land and it is exactly this side of the land that are closer to the hunter's who are watching us through the human government's orders. If anything had happened to the Lunar Moon Pack they would know straight away" - "Oh, so if the Queen did something the hunters might in fact join in then it'll call trouble" Clicking my finger at Zain as a gesture he got the point right Jayden slips the permit into his pocket. "Wouldn't it be better if we had just joined the Lunar Moon Pack?" Zain then questions - how many questions does this guy have? "Yes and no, if you do join then the Queen might deem it as disloyalty since she might find out you're working for your old pack. You'll die"