The Royal Thrive - Chapter 11- Nathan the bipolar

After training, I met up back with Julie who failed the training and is getting ready for the run around the forest. She questioned how I was able to beat the robots and trust me I didn't exaggerate the truth I told her - I nearly would've failed myself. In fact I look just as beaten up as Julie who has a swollen cheek and a few cuts on her arm. They're not open wounds but actually just scars of where the injuries was - now heading back to the pack house I lost track of where Noah is - wait since when did I ever know where he is? All the times after training he would just disappear out of thin air. Then again where else would he be… probably back in the west wing. As perusal. 

"Woah you look like shit" Nathan's voice sliced through the silence I was in whilst walking back to the pack house, turning around he was sweating like crazy suppose training also done him well. "Thanks, it's not usual I get those compliments" I sarcastically answered as he smirks "Don't worry, I'll make sure there'll be loads of those type of compliments coming your way" Oh that smirk, how I wish I am in the condition and the mood to slap that smirk off his face once again "Why I hope you don't mind reaping what you sow" With a challenging voice we share a competitive stare at each other almost missing the fact that we're in broad daylight and fighting already. In fact that reminds me of something with a quick smirk plastered on my face Nathan notices my sudden change of expression. 

"So I heard I catch your attention" 

Wriggling my eyebrows at him making a teasing suggestion he scowls at me.

"Please, where did you hear that from?" 

"Your brother, who else?" 

"How did you know he was my brother?"

"He told me"

Raising an eyebrow he looks at me up and down, scaling me up I suppose. Going through the door supposedly should be first Nathan suddenly pushes me aside so he could go in first "Do you not know what is ladies first?" I glared as I walked behind him whilst he lazily looks over his shoulder "Lady?" He questions as he let's out a sly laugh "Lady my ass" He smirks after finishing laughing as he heads back to the west wing. That arrogant jerk… Someone pass me a shovel! 

After washing myself I threw out of my sweat drenched clothes - oh yes that was a very nice description. Looking at the time it's 6pm already, my thoughts then traced back to Noah then traced back to food, I instantly drooled. Perhaps I'm weird, I chose to drool over a hot guy's cooking rather than him himself, Julie would freak out. Heading to the west wing I avoided running into people a chose to get to the west wing through a deserted hallway, if anyone catches me walking into the west wing without anyone stopping me I'll be questioned. Oh gee, I can't handle questionings. 

Scanning my pass at the entrance of the the glass guarded doors opened as I quickly slip in as I headed into the kitchen. "Noah!" I jumped from the kitchen door as the alluring smell of food lures me only to make my eyes land on Nathan who is sneakily eating from the cooking pan. You know those moments when a child is taking a sneaky taste of a let's say a birthday cake and then someone walks in, that awkward silence between the two is exactly what's replicated here. "Uhhhh" I utter out as I quickly point at him charging towards him, "Stop with the pointing finger" He slaps my hand away as he took another scoop "Hey! You can't just eat it all!" Putting the top on the pan I tried to prevent him from taking anymore of the food, "Oi mind your own business, why are you even here again anyway? Isn't this area restricted?" He glares as he tries to grab the knob of the pan lid which is currently being held down by me as we play a tug of war. Of course if this was real he'd win for sure. 

"Your bro Noah invited me" I answered casually 

"Noah? Uhuh sure, now get lost" Trying to pull the pan lid open his face scrunches as he is held down by my strength.