The Royal Thrive - Chapter 10 - Noah's helping hand

The same old cycle again, for the last however long it was I've been doing nothing but circles. Leaning against a tree I could only pant out of breath, my side is slowly healing yet my eyes are aching making my vision blurry - the side effects of using my telekinesis and since I haven't trained myself I'm not actually executing the power properly enough. I could always train myself using this power but I never liked wasting my time doing things that is just going to get in the way of things aka getting exposed. I seriously don't want to be labelled as being a freak or some sort but then again that would make me special. "Argh! What am I even doing? I need to find a way out" Frustrated at myself I continued to walk, I'm a werewolf and I'm making a name for myself by being lost. Amazing. 

Making sure I had the badge in my hands at all times since I'm not willing to let all that effort go to waste. Then out of no where a not so familiar scent lingered in the air - I'm dreading the worst. Looking around me I could hear footsteps "What are you doing?" The voice behind me makes me suddenly straighten up my whole body and slowly turning around with my eyes closed and my body acting as if it was rusty I take a sneak peak meeting familiar honey eyes. Rolling my eyes I wiped my forehead as a sign of belief

"Phew, it's only you. I thought it was another one of those robots. I've already had enough"

Near the end of my sentence I shook my hand in front of him showing my displeasure, with his head leant to the side he examines me looking at me up and down with those warm yet empty honey eyes. "You look beat up" He points at my bloody shirt.

"Who knew these robots were as tough as the real thing itself" I tried to make a laugh but Noah doesn't seem to get it making me want to switch the subject quickly.

"So have you ran into one yet?"

After my question he starts to rummage something in his pockets and bringing his hand out he reveals his palm. I think at the moment I forgot to breath and my eyes were as wide as my jaw dropped mouth and opening my palm I compared mine to his "Do you want one?" Noah asks with a confused voice and picking up back my jaw and blinking my eyes I even rubbed them to make sure I wasn't just seeing things "How did you get that many?! There's at least about twenty there!" 

If you ask me am I jealous, then I can truthfully answer you I am. FOR SURE! You already seen me having a hard time dealing with one, this guy over here dealt with twenty or more… "I didn't do anything" Noah answers to my question before and looked a bit taken back by my sudden outburst. Perhaps I over reacted, "Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you I'm just amazed how you could single handedly deal with that many… I only dealt with one and look?" Pointing at my wound I stand in shame as I compared myself against the genius him. "Maybe you should like give me a few secret techniques you use next time we do this" I laughed whist Noah retreats his hand and places all the badges in his pockets "Was you lost?" With a simple question I gave him a simple answer in a form of a nod as I also put my badge back in my pockets in my jeans "Come" Noah's voice calls me as he takes the lead "Hey, wait there" I called as he walked without even warning me and following him I didn't dare walk right beside him since after training with him in my group for a month I noticed he is uncomfortable with people being too near him. More over I'm trying to be on his good side I shouldn't' be too forceful and right now he's helping me so… I guess I should play fair. 

Just as we make our way back my vision got suddenly blurry again, making me stop and rub my eyes to a point where they look irritated with a few tears swelling up.

"Why are you crying?"

"No, no, I'm not crying it's just" I groaned as I rubbed my eyes even more, it's getting itchy - maybe next time I shoul- huh? A strong warm hand grabs my arm stopping me from rubbing my eyes any further.