Feeling it

Magnus sat down next to Alec, sighing slightly. “What’s wrong?” Alec asked softly, and Magnus shook his head slowly. “It’s nothing.” He murmured, “just sometimes work as the High Warlock of Brooklyn isn’t always as great as I want it to be.” He explained, leaning his head on Alec’s shoulder. He grimaced, and moved away a moment later. “Your shoulder’s so bony…” he muttered, smiling tiredly, “even under that massive ugly sweater.” Alec blushed a little, and grabbed his shoulder self-consciously. When he looked back, Magnus had his eyes shut. He was curled up, propping himself up with one hand. He looked like Church sometimes did on cold evenings, when he’d curl up in front of the fire. It was strangely endearing in a way. Seeing a man whom Alec knew to be so very dominant, loud, and proud looking quite so innocent. He smiled to himself. Magnus was perfect  in every single way. Alec loved him so much. He loved the little nicks and cuts and scars, he loved Magnus’ dimples, he loved his smile, he loved his body, he loved the way Magnus always flinched when Alec touched his bare skin…the thought made Alec shiver with pleasure. He leaned forward, and pressed the back of his hand gently to Magnus’ face. His eyes fluttered open, and he smiled at Alec before the shadowhunter leaned over him, and pressed his mouth to his. He kissed Magnus in slow pecks, planting kisses softly over his mouth before moving down to Magnus’ jaw line, and  down to Magnus’ kneck.

The warlock wriggled a bit under Alec. “Sweetheart, contain yourself.” He murmured, placing his hands firmly on Alec’s bony shoulders, stopping the boy for a little bit. Alec looked at him curiously, his blue eyes dark with lust. Magnus smiled softly at him. Alec took it as a sign that Magnus was feeling the same way he was, and leaned forward to continue kissing him. Magnus put his hand out firmly on Alec’s chest. Alec looked like he’d  been slapped. Magnus then reminded himself he was Alec’s first everything, and therefore the boy had never been rejected for sex. Magnus pressed his lips in a firm line. “Alec, my dear, whilst your body is perfect in every single way, sometimes…my body is too tired for your perfection. I can’t tonight. If you were, however still in the mood tomorrow, we could perhaps have some special time then, but right now I just want to sleep.” He said. Alec pouted a little, “you wouldn’t have to be on top,” he said softly, and Magnus shrugged,

“I’m just too tired, okay?” He said, stroking his thumb across Alec’s cheekbone. “but another time, definitely.” He stood up, and leaned in close to the shadowhunter’s ear. “And I promise I’ll make it up to you when we do.” He whispered, before departing to their bedroom, leaving Alec smiling dizzily on the settee.