The Morning After

Alec awoke first. He smiled, watching Magnus sleep. There was an unspoken innocence about him as he lay there. Alec sat up slowly, wincing. He thought if he sat up slower, it would make the pain lessen. It was a goodnight, totally. Alec still grinned remembering it. It would be something he would remember forever, and he definitely wanted it to happen again. He slid his feet onto the floor, sat on the edge of the bed, and reached for his stele. He winced again, twisting around to begin drawing an iratze on his hip. “I wouldn’t do that, if I were you.” He heard Magnus tell him. He jumped a little.

“W-why?” he stuttered, and looked at the warlock. He was leaning on his side, watching Alec with a smile of his face. His eyes were sleepy. “Well, you know how much it hurt you?” Alec blushed, and Magnus grinned, “Well know. You were screaming and moaning and-”

“Yes, yes, I remember, your point being?” He ushered. Magnus smiled, being happy about making him blush. “Well, if you iratze my…improvement, then the next time we have sex, which I hope is at some point in the next day or two. You’ll go through all of that again, just make it easier for yourself. This is one wound your runes won’t heal.” He winked, and rolled over. “Also, your underwear is…I can’t remember where I threw them.” He muttered. Alec smiled, and watched his lover’s back.

“I’m sorry about the scratches.” He said, chewing his lip. Magnus smiled,

“I like them. I honestly wasn’t expecting you to be so handsy.” He commented, rolling onto his back. Alec turned around, and put his hand on Magnus’ stubbled face. “I love you.” He breathed, and Magnus smiled. “I love you too.” He said softly, sitting up slowly. He kissed Alec softly, whom eagerly returned the kiss. They pulled apart slowly. “Thank you so much for doing this for me.” Alec said, closing his eyes. Magnus scoffed, “Taking your virginity, or bringing you to Paris?” He asked. Alec lay down, resting his cheek on Magnus’ chest. “Both. I’ve had an amazing time thus far, and I love you so much for this.” He breathed, kissing his neck softly. Magnus rang his hand across Alec’s back as he kissed. “Sweetheart, slow down. Leave something for tonight.” He muttered. Alec watched him, his eyes darkening slightly, “but I want you.” He said softly, and Magnus leaned back.

“So go ahead. I’m not stopping you.”