Drunk

Magnus set down his beer on his coffee table with a slam, scaring Chairman Meow. He sighed, and fell back onto his sofa. His hand rubbed against something harsh and cold. His phone. He stared at it, and thought of his shadowhunter. His dear shadowhunter. Who wasn’t his anymore. He picked up the phone, his shaking hands missing the buttons the first few times, but eventually he managed to type in the number, and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" He heard the familiar voice on the end of the line. Alec’s. Magnus licked his lips. "Alec." Was all he could muster. There was a silence on the end of the line. "Magnus." Alec reluctantly acknowledged. Magnus ran his hand along the side of the cushion next to me. "I miss you, sweetie." He told him, feeling tears in his eyes. "I’ll…I’ll do things for you, Alec. I’ll…be nicer to your friends. Just please, Alec, I miss you." There was another silence.

"Are you drunk?"

"Whaat? No. ‘Course not. I just want you back."

"How much have you drunk?"

"Some beer…" Magnus admitted, and he heard a sigh.

"I need to come over. I don’t want you trying to eat the Chairman’s food like last time."

"Alec? You really don’t need to come over, I just miss you."

"I still have the key, I’m making sure you’re okay." and Alec clicked off. Magnus cursed himself, and let the phone fall to his side.