Chapter 16

Ambers POV

Once Sara and I reached Austin, He stood up. The guy next to Austin stood up too. The guy had no shirt on(he was buff), he had his swimming shorts on, his dark brown hair covered his eyes but he moved it so he can see me.

"This is Alex, Amber" Austin said. I looked at Alex and he looked at me and smiled.

Austin turned to Alex and said "This is Amber."

"So this is Amber. Hi I'm Alex ..." He stook his hand out so i can shake it. I shook it.

"I've heard A LOT about you." He looked at Austin and smiled. He let go of my hand.

"And you met Sara." I looked at Sara and she smiled at me.

"And Amber is my ...." Austin stopped and turned around because someone shouted his name. Austin ran to the two guys who were walking towards us. Alex dashed to them too.

"ROBERT! ZACH!" Austin shouted. They reached Austin and Alex and exchanged man hugs.

"Its been along time boys..." Four of them walked over to us. Both of them said hi to Sara and they reached me.

"Wow. wow. Who is this pretty lady?" Robert said as he turned to Austin. Robert had a snapback on and also had no shirt on.

"This is Amber, Robert..." He said smiling widely. Robert waved at me. I smiled.

"And this is...."

"I'm Zach." Zach interrupted and took my hand and kissed it. He looked into my eyes and smiled. I blushed.

"I wouldn't do that zach, She's Austins girl" Alex reminded Zach. Zach let go of my hand and acted like that never happened.

"Yea that's right. She's all mine" Austin goes behind me and wraps his arms around my stomach and rests his head on my shoulder. I can feel his breathe on my shoulder. It was warm and it sent chills up my spine. I got goosebumps.

I then felt warm lips pressed against my cheek. While he kisses my cheek he squeezed me tighter. It felt so good.

He let me go and said "Okay guys let's go." He bent down and grabbed his surf board. Alex, Robert and Zach grabbed their boards too and started walking towards the ocean.

"Where are you going?" I turned around.

Sara went next to me and said "They're going to surf. But im going to tan." I ran to Austin.

"Can I surf too?" I asked him. He turned around.

"I don't have anymore boards Amber. Besides I don't want you to get hurt" He rubbed my shoulder. Sara stood up and screamed "She can use mine!" Sara stood up. I turned to Austin and smiled.

"Go and get it." He smiled. I dropped everything that i was holding and I ran to Sara. "Where is it?" I asked her.

"Its in my car." She went in her bag and got the keys. "Come on" She began running towards her car. I followed her. We reached her car and she opened the car door. The board was in the back seat. She took it out.

"Wow. That's beautiful." It was a purple and pink board. It was taller than me.

"I know right."'She smiled and handed it to me.

Austins POV

"What are you waiting for Austin?" Alex asked me. Robert and Zach were already in the water.

"I'm waiting for Amber." I said.

"Does she know how to surf? I heard that there's going to be a huge wave today" He said concerned.

"I think she does. I guess we have to see." I turned around and I see her walking back with a board. I waved her to come here. She nodded and said something to Sara and started running to me.

"What happened Austin?" She asked.

"Are you ready?" I asked. She nodded and stepped back.

"Wh - what are you doi ..." She put her board down and took off her shirt, shoes and shorts. She had a bikini on. It was red. I couldn't stop staring at her. She picked he board back up and went to me.

"What ... It looks like you've seen a ghost." She said as she ran in the water. I smiled and I ran behind her.

The water is warm and it felt good. I see Alex and Robert and Zac and even Amber riding waves. The water was calm and then there it was. The hug wave. It came up and amber went for it.

"Don't do it amber!!" I screamed. She looked back and smiled. I saw Alex say something to amber and they both went toward the huge wave. They both went up and I didn't see them.

"Where are they?" I asked Robert. He was beside me. All of a sudden I see Amber and Alex at the top of the wave. They both were screaming "YEA!"

"Go amber!" Robert screamed.

"So she does know how to surf." I said to myself. She was riding a wave with Alex. I waved to Amber. She looked at me and waved back. I saw her board shake. She looked back at me and screamed. Alex tried grabbing her but the ocean pulled her in.

"NO!" I screamed. I paddled my way there. I reached Alex. "Where is she?" I asked him.

He shrugged and said "I don't know." Her board passed by me. She wasn't attached to it. I stood on my board.

"Amber! AMBER!! Where are you?" I shouted. Robert and Zach came over. Four of us were in a circle.

"What happened to her?" Zach asked me.

"I don't know" I looked down at Zach. Inside the water I saw something, something like a shadow. All of a sudden my board flipped over and I was under the cold water.

If this chapter gets 15 votes I'll make chapter 17 :)