Chapter 98

Ambers POV

I opened the door to my house and turned around. I waved bye to Michelle and she waved bye and drove off.

I laid on the couch and felt comfortable. I sighed and I hear my mom run up the basement steps. She opens the door wide.

"So how was it?" She asked me in a weird tone. I laughed.

"Its was great." I said remembering what happened.

"I'm glad you had fun." She said standing by the door. It got silent.

"Well I'm gonna go to work okay? Its 10." She said closing he door and getting her jacket from the closet.

"Okay." I said laying there staring at the ceiling. She walked over to the front door.

"I'll be back at 8 to drive you to the airport." She said reminding me about college. I sighed.

"Okay ... Bye mom." I said waving bye to her. She said bye and closed the door. I was there by myself.

I then decided to check out my mahomie account. 274K Followers.

Wow. I thought to myself.

I scrolled down and up my TL and I see everyone tweeting #Aumber .

I clicked on the hashtag and a billion tweets popped up. People were tweeting #Aumber then attaching it with pictures of Austin and I.

There was one tweet that said "Austin and Amber today." It had a picture attached with the tweet. It was a pic from tonight. I was holding the U bear that he gave me and he was singing to me.

People were tweeting that they ship us. It was crazy. I'm practically famous.

I was about to turn off my phone then all of a sudden i got a snapchat. I opened the app and Austin sent me a snap 1 minute ago. I opened it.

It was him wearing the red beanie I gave him and it said I'll be there at 4 to help you.

I turned my phone off and sighed. I then went upstairs and opened my door. I see about 4 bags filled with clothes that I was gonna take to New York.

I opened my closet and its completely empty. My whole room was packed into the 4 bags in the center of my room. My bed and pillows were still there.

My drawers were empty and I sighed. Thinking about what I'm gonna miss in Florida. I laid on my bed and looked up at the ceilings. I pulled my blanket on top of me for the last time and thought of what's gonna happen tomorrow.

My eyes starts to close then I fell into deep sleep.

---------------- :) -----------------------

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I answer the phone because I knew it was Austin calling me.

"Hey Austin." I said in my morning voice.

"Todays the big day." I hear him say and I smiled.

"I know. I'm scared." I said with my eyes closed.

"Don't be. Hey guess what?" He asked me and I opened my eyes and i got up.

"What?" I asked him while getting up and going to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go back on tour." He said happy. I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

"That's great!" I said rising and drying my face.

"But weren't you already on tour?" I asked him.

"Its the same tour. I just took a break for 2 weeks ..." He said stopping.

"Where are you now?" I asked him.

"I'm at Rocco's place with the gang. We gonna go back on tour on 30th." He said happy.

"Isn't that Zach's birthday?" I asked him while I went back in my room and plopped on my bed.

"Yea ..." He said sighing.

"But Rocco said that the gang can come with me in tour. So I'm excited !" He screamed and I smiled.

"Okay well I'm gonna go okay?" I said. He said okay and that he'll come by at 4. I looked at the time and its 1:30 PM. He said goodbye and I said bye.

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling and watching the sunlight go across the room. I hear a knock on my door and I looked up. Its my mom.

"Hey mom." I said and she sat on my bed.

"Are you ready for today?" She asked me. I smiled.

"I'm ready. I won't let you down." I said and she hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you Amber." She said as she pulled away from the hug.

"Thanks mom." I said as I she got up from my bed and walked towards the door.

"I love you." She said and I said I love you back. She walked out of my room and I sat there thinking about NYU.

Austins POV

I started making my way to Amber house. I looked at the time and its 3:40. While we were at Roccos we were talking about music and touring in Canada.

"Aren't we suppose to be there by 4?" Alex asked me as I was driving up to her driveway. I looked back at Robert and Zach then at Alex.

"Yea ... " I said turning off the car and getting out of the car. All four of us started walking up to the front steps.When we got to the front door I knocked on it. It opens quickly.

"Oh hey." Amber said holding the door wide open.

"What time do you leave?" I asked while standing there.

"7." She said opening the door and letting us in. We all sat on the couch. I see 4 bags next to the couch.

"Are those your clothes?" Alex asks and I turn to him.

"Yea that's it." Amber said while standing there.

Ambers POV

"You guys want to play with my PlayStation upstairs?" I asked them and they all looked at me.

"Yes!" Robert screamed and got up quickly. I laughed.

"First door to your left." I said pointing up the upstairs and 3 of them made their way upstairs. I looked at Austin.

"Aren't you gonna go?" I asked him and he got up.

"Yea." He said dashing upstairs. I laughed and followed them.

I went upstairs after Austin ran up. I opened the door and I see them playing. All their eyes were glued to TV screen.

I watched them as they were laughing and having fun. All of them killing each other in the shooting games.

I stared at all of them thinking about how I'm gonna miss it.

:) Thank you so much for reading this chapter. Remeber to vote for the next chapter :) Tell me what you think about this chapter :) Good? Bad? Short? Too Long? :)