Chapter 77

Austins POV

I see the way Nash looks at Amber. Although they just met I can tell he likes her. Well you can't have her Nash, She's mine.

As we were sitting on the bench, I was admiring the view of New York. I gotta say, its beautiful. The big water fountain and the kids playing. It was peaceful.

Amber doesn't know that I reserved a spot near the water fountain so we can have dinner tonight. Shhhh don't tell her.

I didn't know that we were gonna meet this Nash guy at Washington Square Park.

I wanted Amber to see the big fountain with me and me only, not with "Nash". But don't worry were going there tonight.

Thats the first thing that pissed me off. We then went to Starbucks. Amber ordered a Caramel Frappucino. Im surprised that she ordered that. I didn't know that she was gonna order that.

Im surprised. I'm pretty sure she remembers. But if she doesn't remember, I'm gonna tell her that I'm "famous".

I was gonna pay for the drinks but "Nash" came in and said ..

"No I insist Austin." Tying to act all generous. I could've payed for it.

Ambers now mad at me. She thinks I'm jealous. I am NOT jealous. She left me here standing alone, looking like an idiot. She sat on the tall seats. I watched her.

Nash then comes over and starts talking to her. Of course.

They're probably talking about going out with each other. Ambers probably going to say yes if he asks her out.

I'm not jealous. I don't know why Amber thinks I'm jealous. I'm not.

Nash then starts walking towards me holding my drink on one hand and his on the other.

"Here's your drink." He said handing me the frap. I took it and he stood next to me.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat.

"I'm sorry about what happened." I apologized. He turned his head to look at me.

"No its okay." He said taking a sip of his drink. I took a sip of mine too.

Its awkward.

"So your girlfriend over there ..." He pointed at Amber.

"Shes pretty mad at you." He said smirking. That evil smirk.

"She's not my girlfriend." I said smiling. I drink my frap to hide my smile.

"Then why are you smiling?" He asks me.

"I'm not smiling." I said trying to act serious.

"Don't worry she did the same thing." He said looking over at Amber.

"Did what?" I said turning to him.

"She kept on smiling when I said that you were her boyfriend. She denied that you were her bf...." He said waving at Amber. Amber waved back.