Chapter 38

Austins POV

Once I shut the door I sat on the chair in front of the mirror. I took out my phone and went to my contacts. I scrolled slowly to the As and I found it.

Don't do it. Don't call AmberMy finger hovered over the green button.

Or call her. Tell her that you want her back. She didn't break up with you. She still wants to be with you. I thought to myself.

What are you doing? Don't call her. My thumb was about to move away from the green button but someone tackled the door open. He came in and tackled me as well. I fell off my chair and he fell on the floor with me. My phone hit the ground a few feet away from us.

"Don't call her Austin!" I looked at him and it was Alex.

"Don't call her." He repeated.

I quickly sat up and said "I'm not callin.."

Then we both heard it.

Riiiiiing riiiiiiing riiiiiiing ... I accidentally hit the call button when Alex tackled me. My eyes widen and I was about to get it but Alex rushed over and got it before me. He was about to end the call but we both heard "Hello?" from the phone.

He looked at me in shock and put the phone on speaker.

"Uhhh Amber?" Alex ask. There was a long pause.

"Yea.. Alex?" She asks.

"Yea its Alex..." He replied.

There was another awkward silence but then she said "Why are you calling me on Austins phone?" She sniffed.

"Ohhhhh I lost my phone and I need to tell you something." He looks at me.

"Sure what is it?" She asks. Alex looks at me with a guilty look and he presses a button and puts the phone to his ear.

"Alex give me my phone!" I silently screamed at Alex. He smiles and heads towards the door. He walks out smiling and I'm shocked.

I took the chair that was flipped on the ground and sat it back up. I sat on it and started thinking.

What are they talking about? Is Alex going to hook up with Amber? Is he going to date her? All these questions were running through my head. The thought of Alex and Amber made me furious because she belongs to one person and one person only. She belongs with me. If I can't have her no one will.

What do you think Alex and Amber are talking about? :O You'll find out next Chapter :D If I get 35 votes on this Chapter I'll make Chapter 39 :D