Chapter 96

Austins POV

"Great. You did great Austin." I hear a voice come from my headphone in my ear.

"Thanks." I said back while looking at the ground and fixing my ear piece where I heard the voice come from. I looked down from the stage and I see empty seats and bleachers.

I stood there with my red microphone in my hand. Looking around and admiring my view.

"30 minutes til the show starts. Good luck Austin." I hear a guy say. I'm pretty sure it was Rocco.

"Okay." I said taking the headphone out of my ear and walking backstage. People patted me on the back and said good luck.

I took my mics off and gave it to one of the tech guys and I headed down to the dressing room.

I said thank you to each and everyone who said Good Luck. I quickly made my way to my dressing room. Hoping Amber would still be there.

But she wasn't.

I opened the door and I see no one in the room. The lights were turned off but I turned them on when I walked in.

After searching around the room for her I gave up and sat down on the stool. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair.

I the look down and I see a piece of paper on top of something. I moved the paper and I see my puka necklace below it.

I sighed and read the note to myself.

I know you gave this to me but I can't take it. It means so much to you. I don't deserve this.

Amber.

I put the note down and sighed once again. The first thing that came to my mind was "Where is she?"

I picked up my necklace and put it in my pocket. I turned off the lights and closed the door. I went over to Alex who was sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Alex Where's Amber?" I asked him. He looked up at me.

"I don't know. I saw her come out of that room ..." He pointed at the room I was just in.

"And she left." He said looking at the door then back at me.

"Do you want me to call her?" He asked me.

"Yes ... please" I said suddenly. I looked at the time and its already been 20 minutes. Security guards came in and asked for me. I looked at Alex.

He stood up with his phone against his ear.

"If she answers tell her to watch my show and bring her backstage." I said walking over to the guards. Alex nods his head and I went with the guards to get to the stage.