Chapter 26

Ambers POV

"Its amazing." I said getting close to him. I look around and i start smiling. He hands me the red rose.

"I got this for you" I took it and I smiled at him. I started smelling it. I don't know why I smelled the rose but ive seen it in movies.

Austin grabs my left hand and we started walking on the ocean shore. It was dark but I can still see Austin because of the candles everywhere. Austins hand is cold and my hand is warn and sweaty.

As were walking on the beach it was silent and calm. Austin broke the silence by saying "So." randomly.

I look at him and said "Sooooo. What so you need to tell me?" I asked him. He turned to me.

"Remember what I told you about my 12 month tour?" He asked.

"Yea. You're going on tour in a week from now right?" I looked at him and smiled.

"Yea." He sighed and stopped. I didn't noticed that he stopped so I kept walking. My hand pulls away from his and I look back at Austin.

"What happened?" I asked him while walking towards him. His head was down, playing with the sand with his shoe and his hands were in his pockets. He then looks up.

"I asked Rocco if you can come with me on tour." He blurted out. My eyes widen.

"What did he say?" I said excitedly. He looked down again. I knew what Rocco said. He probably said No. I'm going to be a distraction for Austin. But then I see Austin, he's smiling but still looking down.

"What?" I pushed his shoulder. He laughed and then said.

"Oh nothing. I'm just happy that my girlfriend is gonna be coming with me on tour" Once he said that he looked up and hugged me tight. His strong arms squeezed around my neck.

"Wait what?" I asked. Austin pulls away from the hug.

"Rocco said that you can come with me on tour ... if you want to." He smiled.

I looked down. "But what's going to happen with my mom?.... What am I going to do?... Isn't Mahomies going to question why I'm there." I said out loud. I felt Austin rub my arm.

"Stop worrying. I'll ask her." He said. I sat on the sand thinking about it. He sat next to me. He put his arm around me and held me tight.

But how can he be calm? I cant just leave my mom here all by herself. I'm the only thing she has. I thought to myself at I'm looking at the ocean.

I then lay down on the sand, forgetting that Austins arm was around me. He lays down with me.

The stars are beautiful. I can see the small dipper but I can never find the big dipper.

"So. Are you happy?" Austin turns his head to me. I turned my head so I can see him.

"I am happy." I fake smiled at him. I looked back at the stars. I'm happy that I can go with him on tour. Its been my dream to go on tour with him. But I can't leave my mom alone here. If mom says I can go and that she'll be alright when im gone then I would go with Austin.

"Its just... I can't leave my mom here." The words slipped out of my mouth. Austin sat up and turned to me.

"Then let's bring her." He smiled. I looked at him and shook my head.

"No. that's a bad idea. No..." I laughed.

"Never mind. I'll go on tour with you." I looked at him. Austin turned to me and sat criss cross apple sauce.

"Really?" He questioned me. I sat up in front of him.

"Yea." I smiled and so did he. He lock his lips onto mine and got up.

"Take my hand." He lent out his hand and I took it. He helped me get up. We were face to face.

"I'm gonna take you somewhere?" He smiled and held my hand. We began walking over to his black Lamborghini. I looked back at my car.

"What about my car?!" I turned to Austin. He looks back at my car and said "Don't worry, we'll come back later" He opened the car door for me and I got in. The door closed and I stood there. He walks around his car and went to the drivers side. Austin gets in and waits there.

"Are you ready?" He turned to me.

I smiled and said "I'm ready." He puts in the key in the ignition and starts the car. The engine roars and Austin starts driving to a place where I don't know.

Ooooo... Where's Austin going to take Amber? :o Comment where you think Austin is going to take her. :)

If this Chapter gets 25 votes I'll make Chapter 27 :) Thanks for reading :)