Chapter 93

Ambers POV

I stared at the ticket in my hand and wondered what to wear. I sat on my bed with the towel wrapped around my hair and thought about my outfit for this concert.

Should I wear my Mahomie t shirt? No that would be weird. I answered my own question.

My phone then vibrated. Austin tweeted.

"Austream ?" He tweeted. I had a mini heart attack because I miss his austreams with the boys. He hasn't done a ustream since we broke up and that was horrible. I hope this ustream isnt bad news.

I turned my phone off and took my computer out so I can watch the ustream on my computer. I went on Austins twitter and waited for him to tweet the link.

A couple minutes he tweeted the link to the ustream and I clicked it. I sat there staring at my computer wondering what's gonna happened. Then I see them.

Austin, Alex, Robert, and Zach sitting on the couch at Rocco's place.

"Hey guys!" They all scream.

"Can they see us?" Zach said turning to Austin and he laughed and said yes.

They waited a couple minutes so other Mahomies can get linked to the ustream.

"Okay. As you know, I'm having a concert today and I'm very excited." He said laughing because Robert threw something at him.

"We're waiting for Rocco to get ready." Alex said hugging a pillow. He looked cute but sad at the same time.

"So ask us questions .." Zach said and smiled. I looked over at the chat box and a billion questions were coming through.

I started asking questions. I typed "Is Alex gonna be the U girl?" I knew they wouldn't see my question because theres a billion questions. How can they see mine?

Robert leaned closer and started reading questions.

"Austin are you coming to Canada soon?" Robert said turning back and asking Austin.

"Uh yea." He said smiling. Robert turned back and started reading questions to himself. He smiled and turned back.

"Is Alex gonna be the u girl?" He said unsure. My heart started beating fast.

Oh my god he read my question! I thought to myself.

"Why am I fangirling?" I stopped and asked myself.

Alex looked up and smiled.

"I want to be the u girl but Austin won't let me." He said innocently.