Chapter 31

Ambers POV

I woke up from deep sleep. My eyes open wide and I look at my hand. Austins still holding onto it. We were in the same position we both were in when we fell asleep. I turned to my back and held onto his hand.

Great. Austin goes on tour today. But what time is he going?

I take his hand and I look at his red gucci watch.

7:20 .. its only 7:20 okay. I thought to myself. Then I turn my head to Austin.

His eyes were shut and I can feel him breathing on my shoulder. His lips were pink and his cheeks were red. His hair slit back so he looks like a greaser from the movie Grease. But his hair wasn't greasy. I turned to my side and faced Austin. I turned so I can look at him closely.

After I turned around to look at him his eyes open. Once he saw me he smiles. I saw those perfect teeth and a small dimple only you can see up close.

"Goodmorning." He pulls me closer to him and he kisses my forehead.

"Goodmorning." I say back and look up. He smiles and looks down at me. I look down and fit my head underneath his chin. I sigh.

"You're going on tour today." I stated. He sighs then replied.

"Yea. I have to be at Rocco's place at 12..." He pauses then looks at his watch.

"Its only 7:29." He sits up and looks back at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks me. I sit up when he asks me that.

"I'm fine..." I rub his shoulder and continue.

"Are you okay? You seem nervous." He looks at me .

"I'm going to miss you." He leans over and kisses my cheek.

"Hey don't say that. My mom should be coming home by....." I took ausins hand again and looked at it. The time is 7:38.

"She'll be home by 9." I smile and him and got out of the bed and took the bed sheet.

I told Austin to get up so I can fold the blanket and he did.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He stands up and kisses me once again on the cheek. Then he leaves. I look back and I see him open a door and walk in. I look at the blanket and started folding it.

A few minutes pass by and I finished folding. I hear the toilet flush and Austin comes out the bathroom. I put the folded blanket on the bed and I looked at Austin.

"Hi." I said firmly.

"Hi." He smiles back.

"Um ... Are you rea..."

"Can I tell you something?" Austin interrupted me.

"Uh sure." I sat back down on the bed. He comes over and sits by me.

"I'm nervous." He confessed

"With us or the tour?" I questioned.

He turns to me and says "With the tour." I was going to say something but he went first.

"I'm nervous because its my first tour. What happens if something happens?... " He looks sharply at me.

"What happens if my voice cracked like that time when I was singing Human Nature in the car." He stared at me but I smiled a little.

"Your voice won't crack. Don't worry. You'll be fine" I comforted him. It was silent when I said that.

"Anyways. Are you ready?" I ask him. He turns to me and smiles.

"I'm ready" He gets up, turns around and looks at me. I was still in my white dress. I look up and I see him looking at me.

"What?" I said laughing a bit.

"You're beautiful." He says while smiling.

I smiled and got up "Thank you. So are you" I start laughing.

I walk up the wooden stairs with Austin behind me. I opened the small door and we both walked out.

Okay .. If this Chapter get 30 votes I'll make Chapter 32. :) Thank you so much for reading <33