Chapter 99 ( Part 2 )

Ambers POV

All of us stood there in the airport with my 4 bags stacked on top of each other. I turned around so i can see all 6 of them. I looked around and tears were forming in my eyes.

"What time is it?" I looked at Austin trying to hold back my tears. Austin looked at his watch.

"Its 6:30." He said looking at me with puppy eyes. I then see my mom step forward. My attention went towards her.

"Amber. I am so proud of you and ..." She stepped forward and touched my arm.

"I just want to say ..." Her voice cracked and I can tell that she was about to cry.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me ..." She looked up at me with her watery eyes. She wiped the tears away. I stood there about to cry but j

i held it in.

"After your dad died, I knew I was in a dark place but you ..." She looked up at me.

"You took care of me and I'm so thankful." She said wiping away her tears. I hugged her and felt sad because I remember my dad. She pulled away.

"Your dad and sister would be very proud." She said and a tear fell from my eye. I tried smiling through the pain. Sara then stepped up.

"Although I only knew you for ..." She started thinking and I laughed.

"I don't remember how many months but ..." She said laughing.

"But you've been like a sister to me and I just want to say that I'm proud also." She said giving me a small hug. Robert then steps up.

"Amberrrr ..." Robert said my name with a gunny accent. I laughed and hugged him.

"Roberttt." I said joking around with him. I pulled away from the hug.

"We all are gonna miss you Amber." He stated and i nodded.

"And like what Sara said ..." He said pointing at Sara.

"You're like my sister and I would ALWAYS look after you." He emphasized on Always.

"Awww thanks Robert." I said punching his shoulder and he laughed. I smiled and watched Zach step up.

"Amber ..." Zach said innocently.

"Hey Zach." I said to make it sound less awkward.

"I just wanted to tell you that ..." He sighed.

"That I used to like you ..." Zach confessed.

"Use to?" I joked with him and he laughed.

"You know what I mean." He joked.

"But you know, when I got to know you. I liked you even more ... but he beat me to it ..." Zach pointed at Austin and i laughed.

"So you still like me." I asked him and he smile up at me.

"Of course." He said laughing and I hugged him. He touched the back of my head and I smiled. He pulled away and I smiled at him.

"Well you already know that you were like a sister to me." Alex said stepping forward with his arms opened wide. I quick stepped into his arms and hugged him tight while closing my eyes.

He pulled away for a coupled a minutes.

"We all know that you're gonna do great in New York." Alex said putting his hands in his pocket.

"And ..." He said looking down.

"You have to text me everyday and call me every hour while you're there." He joked.