Chapter 60

Ambers POV

I woke up to Austin poking me. I lifted my head slowly off the car door.

"What do you want, Austin?" I said with my eyes closed. I'm still half awake half asleep.

"We're here." He said still poking me. I look up and I see a giant Ferris wheel. Bright lights and carnival music.

"Where are we?" I ask him. The sky painted red and orange. It looked beautiful.

"Were at a carnival" He said smiling at me.

"I always wanted to go to a carnival but I never went." I said excited.

"I know ..." He said but I looked at him weirdly.

How does he know I always wanted to go to the carnival? I thought to myself.

"I mean. come on let's go" He said getting out the car. I looked back up at the ferris wheel.

I've seen that ferris wheel before. Red, Blue lights. I've been here before but I don't remember why and who I went with.

I shrugged and opened the car door quickly. I then hear someone grunt and fell on the floor. I looked down and I see Austin holding his down there. (If you know what I mean)

"Oh my god Austin." I quickly get out of the car and slammed the door closed.

"Are you okay?" I said bending down touching his shoulder. He stood there rolling on his back.

"I'm okay." He said still holding his crouch on the floor. I sat next to him waiting for him to stop grunting and moaning.

All I can do is laugh because I accidentally slammed his crouch on the car door. I sat there for a couple minutes laughing to myself. He finally sat up and sighed.

"Im okay" He said getting up. I sat there smiling.

"Come on." He said holding his hand out for my to grab it. I grabbed his hand and he lifted me off the floor. I held his hand patting my jeans and shirt. I looked up.

"What?" I said because he was staring at me. But not in a creepy way. Those hazel eyes with a grin is perfect.

"Nothing." He said showing me those beautiful teeth. I let go of his hand and we both started walking towards the entrance.

While we were walking towards the entrance Austin stops. I turn back to look at him.

"What happened?" I asked him. I see him digging into his pockets. He then took out a phone. A white phone with a blue heart sticker on the back.