Chapter 23

Ambers POV

I woke up at around 7 AM. I sat up and I looked up. The TV is still on so I took the remote and turned it off. I got up and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked up the stairs and went to the bathroom.  I looked in the mirror. My face was red and still a little bit puffy from crying yesterday. I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. After I brushed my teeth, I washed my face. I turned around and wiped my wet face on the dry towel. As i was walking out of the bathroom I hear something come from the gaming room. I opened the door and I see nothing. Nobody was in there. The TV on the left and the couch on the right. It was empty. But the window was open.

"Thats weird." I said to myself. I went to the window and closed it. I turned back around and went to my room. Every morning I exercise by running around the neighborhood for 20 minutes.  I put on sweatpants and a jacket. I left my hair in a ponytail. I went downstairs, took my ipod, plugged in my headphones, closed the front door and went outside. Its so cold. I put the headphones in my ears and I started running.

I love running. I get to see the trees change throughout the seasons and I also love the breeze. Its refreshing. The sky is extra blue today and you cant see the clouds. The sun is out and its shining bright. When i run I blast my music. I blast my music so I can block out the world. When you try talk to me when im running I don't respond because the music is too loud and im in the moment. People say that they aren't morning people but I disagree. Im definetly a morning person. I love waking up in the morning and run. I also run when im mad. Whenever I have a fight with my mom I take a walk and calm down. Then I come back home calm and ready to talk. When I reach my middle school, which is 2 blocks away from my house I start running back. 10 minutes of running I finally reach the middle school, I stop and take a breathe. Then, I start running back.

Listening to Maroon 5 soothes me. Adams voice keeps me calm and I love all their songs. She will Be Loved, Sunday Morning and This Love are my favorite songs by them. I finally reach my house and I stop and breathe. I bent down and inhaled and exhaled to slow down my heart. I closed my eyes and breathed. I look up and the first thing I see is Austins red range rover. I look around and hes nowhere to be found. I go near his car. I peek in the window and nobody is in the car. I know it's Austins car because there were skittle wrappers everywhere.

Austins POV

I got up, turned around and shut the window. The window shut and i turned around.  Everything was calm. It was silent. I walk over to the door and opened it. I look around to see if Amber is there  but shes not. I walk over to the bathroom and no one is there.

"Shes gotta be in her room." I thought to myself. I opened her room door slowly but no one is in there. It was empty. All I see is her bed and clothes everywhere. I walk into her room. I look around her room and I see me everywhere. Pictures of me when I did the photoshoot last week. And pictures of me sleeping on a couch. It was creepy but funny. I walk to the closet near the window and I opened it. It was clean.  I thought there would've clothes everywhere but it was clean. I then peaked out the window outside and I saw her. It was Amber. She was looking inside my car. I hid behind the curtain but kept looking at her.

"What is she doing?" I asked myself. I then saw her shrug and started running towards the house.

"Oh my god. what do I do??" I thought to myself as I hear the front door open. Because it was so quiet I can hear footsteps running up the stairs. I look at her bed and I dived under it. The door swings open.

Ambers POV

"why is austins car parked outside of my driveway." I thought to myself as I opened my room door.  My music was still playing and i felt sweaty. I went to my closet and took my towel. Then I walked to the bathroom.  I took my clothes and headphones off and went in the shower. The water felt good on my skin. Its hot and refreshing. Washed my hair and body and stood there thinking about if I should apologize to Austin or not. I stood there about 30 minutes thinking.  I snapped out of daydreaming and turned off the shower. Took my towel, wrapped it around my body and went to my room again.

"If Austins car parked out of the driveway. He gotta be somewhere.' My eyes widened. "Hes in my house. I thought to myself." I walked in my room looking around to see if Austins hiding. I checked the closet and even behind the door. I looked at my bed and smiled. "Hes gotta be under there." I thought to myself again. I started walking slowly to my bed, still holding onto my towel. I bent down slowly and quickly lifted up the sheets that were hanging off my bed. I screamed "AHA!" thinking that hes underneath. But he wasnt. I slowly got up disappointed.  I turned around and saw my white bed sheet covered over a person.I closed my eyes and screamed "AHHH!!" While my eyes were closed i jabbed whoever the person is underneath in the face. I hear him groan.

I opened my eyes and I see the person bend down holding their face. The white bed sheet is still covered over them. I reached over with my free hand and pulled the sheet off.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOU..!!"  I looked at him and it was Austin. He looked at me bending down, holding his nose and said "I think you broke my nose."

This chapter is funny :) hahaha Please vote :) 20 votes and ill make chapter 24. :) Thanks for reading !!