Chapter 80

Ambers POV

BANG BANG BANG !! I hear someone knocking on the door. It wasn't a soft bang, it was a hard and angry bang.

I woke up instantly. It was dark in the room. No lights on. I look around for Austin but he was nowhere to be found.

"Austin?" I say quietly.

Bang bang bang !! I hear again. It made me jump.

"What !!" I screamed. Im terrified.

What if its a killer.

Bang Bang Bang ... The knock was slower and calmer. I slowly walked to the door and opened it. My jaw dropped.

Its Austin. He was in a black tuxedo. There was a small red handkerchief sticking out of his tiny pocket. His hair was pushed back. He looked like he was going to the Grammy Awards.

"Au- Austin." I stuttered looking at his muscles popping out if his tuxedo.

"Amber." He said with his hands behind his back. As he said my name he gave me a small smirk.

"Austin. Why are you ?? .. What's happening ?" I asked confused. He stood there smiling at me. He looks flawless. I'm standing here with bed hair.

"Don't talk .. just get yourself ready." He said.

"But I don't have anything elegant to wear." I said trying to argue with him.

"Don't worry .. I got you this ..." He then reveled his hands.

In front of me is a red dress that had a black belt that would wrap around my tiny waist. It looked like it was up to my knees.

"Austin." I said slowly as I walked toward it.

"Its beautiful. But I can't take this." I pushed it slowly away. But Austin walked closer to me.

"I bought it. And its yours." He said with a smile on his face. I took the soft dress and looked at Austin.

"I'll get ready." I said smiling at him. He nodded and I turned and went to the bathroom.

20 minutes past by and I looked at myself in the mirror.

I look good. I thought to myself.

I look at my shoes and I'm wearing black vans. I don't have any other shoe so I'm just gonna wear these vans. I breathed in and then opened the door.

Austins POV

I stood there in front of the door waiting for Amber to come out of the bathroom. It felt like hours but its has been only 30 minutes. I hear the bathroom door open. The light clicked off and I was nervous.

I then see her. The dress looked amazing on her. The black belt wrapped around her waist and the dress flowed down to her knees.

"Pick up your jaw." Amber said standing in front of me. I laughed and so did she.

We started walking out of the hotel. I looked at her hand wanting to hold it but I can't.

Not right now.

"TAXI!" I screamed while raising my hand so the cab driver can see me. The yellow and low cab pulled up near the sidewalk. I opened the door for Amber and she went in. Then I went in the cab.

"Where to?" The young man said.

"Washington Square Park." I said fixing my tuxedo. Then I feel Amber touch my arm.

"Were going there again?" She asked confused. I turned to her.

"Well .. you weren't suppose to know what Washington Square Park was. I thought it would be a surprise but Nash beat me to it." I said sadly but I was joking.

"I'll pretend to be surprised." She said nudging me which made me smile.

"I was just kidding." I said chuckling.

"No its okay. I'll be surprised." She said looking out the window. The car then stops. My head almost hit the seat in front of me.

"Were here." I hear the young man say.

"Oh my god. where are we?" Amber said turning to me pretending to be surprised.

"Were in Washington Square Park." I said pretending too. I paid the guy and got out of the cab.

"Oh my god there's a water fountain !!" She said screaming. She then squinted her eyes.

"And a table ?" She said walking over to the table next to the water fountain. There was no one but us there. The giant fountain and a table next to it. Candle lights were everywhere.

It reminds me of the time whenvwe were on the beach and candles were everywhere. Very romantic.

"This is beautiful." Amber said sitting on the water fountain. I looked at her hand and sat next to her.

Both of our eyes met and I smiled. She smiled and moved her bangs away from her eyes.

"You're beautiful." I said as I touched her hand.

bzkzlsos omfg ! :D hahaha thanks for reading <3 if this chapter gets 80 votes :) I'll make chapter 81 !