Chapter 63

Ambers POV

I carried the tiger bear everywhere. We sat down and ate. A lot of hotdog and soda. Austin bought me cotton candy and I fed him some. He's so cute.

"Ahhh" He said opening his mouth so I can give him more cotton candy. I took a peice of blue cotton candy and I put it in his mouth.

"Thank you" He said with his mouth full. We both were sitting across from each other. Austin was stuffing his face with hotdogs and candy.

"Slow down Austin." I said looking at him. He looked like  chipmunk. He gulped everything down and sighed.

"I'm so full." Austin said holding his stomach. I look up at him and I see ketchup on his cheek.

"What?" Austin said smiling.

"You have ketchup on your face." I said grabbing a napkin.

"Here." I leaned over the table and wiped the ketchup off his face. I look up at his eyes and he's staring at me.

"What? is there something on my face?" I joked. He smiled.

"Actually... there is." He said. He took his right hand and rubbed his thumb across my cheek. His thumb gave me chills

He showed me his thumb and said "You have cotton candy on your face" He smiled. I laughed and I sat back in my seat.

"I think its time." He said smiling at me.

"Time for what?" I said confused

"Time to go up there." He said pointing up at the Ferris Wheel.

Austin left his stuff there and I brang the tiger bear. I still didn't read it.

We went at the entrance of the ferris wheel. I looked up and I see the wheel go around and around. There were about 14 people in front of us. Every time the ride stopped each couple got out and another new couple would go in.

We were the last ones in the line. Everybody couple coming and going. Then there was us. The cart stopped in front of us and there was a man and a women that got out of the cart and walked away.

"In you go ..." The man who controls the ferris wheel told us with a smile on his face. He has a Dr. Seuss hat on for some reason.

"I guess you guys are the last ones on this ride." He said closing the gate behind us.

We sat on the cart and the man came and pulled down the lever and secured us in the cart. I sat there holding onto the giant bear still holding my cotton candy. As were going up in the ferris wheel I ate a little bit of the cotton candy at a time.

I look down and we were so high. Austin and my legs were dangling from the cart. The only thing holding us up was the bottom of the cart.

The wind is calm and the sun is going down slowly. It feels nice.