Chapter 22

Ambers POV

Im not mad that Austin kissed Maddie. I'm mad because Austin agreed with Maddie that she would be a better girlfriend than me.

After Sara dropped me off at my house I sat on my couch. Mom was out working night shift. I was alone at the house.

I took out my phone and went on twitter. Going through my timeline and I see pictures of what happened tonight. Some Mahomies think that I should dump Austin for kissing Maddie and some think I should forgive him.

I don't want to dump him and I dont want to forgive him just yet. When he said "Thats true" it made me mad. So he says that if he does date Maddie she'll be a better girlfriend. Im so mad. I kept scrolling on twitter and I saw a tweet.

The tweet said. "Maddie, Austin, and Amber tonight." and beside it was a youtube link. I clicked the link and it was a video from tonight. It was dark but you can see Maddies blonde hair, Austin in between Maddie and I, and you see me. Its was quiet so I turned up the volume. I hear Maddie scream "I would be a better girlfriend because ive known him longer!!!" then Austin mumbled something. You hear me scream "What" then I mumbled something and then I ran away. The video stopped there. It was unclear. You cant understand what we said and it was blurry. The video had about 200 views. I scrolled down to the comments and they all were concerned about me. I scrolled down and saw these comments.

Is Amber okay? What happened?

Stupid Maddie

Why is Austin just standing there! Tell Maddie to get away.

GO BACK TO YOUR POND MADDIE.

I dont know why but I started laughing. The last comment made me laugh even more. I closed out of youtube and went back onto twitter. All of a sudden I see everybody tweeting @maddiemullinss. That is Maddies twitter. I go on her twitter and I click on the first tweet I see.

It said "She doesnt deserve him. Im better for him." I looked at who replied to her and most of them were Mahomies. They were telling her that im better for him and she's nothing but an ugly duckling. I couldn't help but smile. Its about 8 at night and I feel tired. So I went upstairs to go to sleep. I opened my door and all I see is Austin. I dont want to sleep with austin looking at me so I took a pillow and a blanket and went downstairs. I put the pillow down and I plopped on the couch. I took the TV remote and turned on the TV. I layed down and I covered myself with my blanket. The only thing that was playing  on a TV was Full House. I watched a few episodes then my eyelids starts to get heavy. My eyes close.

I wonder what austins doing right now. I thought to myself as I fell asleep while watching Full House.

Austins POV

I see Amber running. Shes the only thing I see. Everything around her is black.

"Amber!! Where are you going?" I scream out but she didn't hear me. So I run after her.

"Amberr!!" I scream louder. She finally stops and turns around.

She looks at me and all of a sudden were on top of a roof. I look at her feet and it's on the edge of the building.

"Amber. Dont do it. Just come closer to me." I wave to her to come to me. She just looks at me. Then she spoke.

"I would be happier if I do it." She looks at me and i see a streak of blood fall down from her head. She then closes her eyes.

"AMBER... NO NOO" She leans back and falls.

"NOOO!!" I run to where she once stood and I look down. I look closer and closer and then my foot trips. I look up and I see the roof of the buidling geting farther and farther away. Im falling. I look back and I see the ground getting closer and closer.  Once I hit the ground I sat up.

"AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. My heart was racing. I start breathing hard. Then I start laughing. I saw the ocean im front if me and the bonfire beside me. The fire was burned out and I can smell the smoke. I look behind me and all see is sand and my car. I got up and I stood the there looking at my skin. It was red and it burns when I touched it.

Damn. I have sunburn. I thought to myself. I looked around and nobody was on the beach besides me.

"Wheres Alex?" I asked myself. I pulled out my phone and I called Alex.

"He-Hello?" I hear Alex. It sounds like he just woke up. I started walking to my car.

"Alex. Where are you?" I asked him.

"Im home. I took a taxi home..." I took out my keys and I opened the car door.

"Are you still on the beach? He started laughing.

"Um yea. I just got in my car. Uhhh wheres amber?" I asked Alex.

"The last time I saw her was when Sara brang her home." He said. I started the car. The engine roared.

"Is she alright?" I asked him. He sighed and said "She was crying when I saw her."

I stopped what I was doing and I looked down. I sighed and said "Okay bro. Thanks ill see you later."

"Okay. Bye" He hanged up the phone. I threw my phone on the passengers side and I started driving. I wonder if shes okay.  The dream I had about her messed up my mind. I started driving to her place. I stopped at a red light. I took my phone and I dialed Ambers number. I rung and rung but it went straight to voicemail. The light turned green and I pressed on the gas. I called her again and again but it all went to voicemail. I pulled up to her place. Theres no car in the driveway and the lights werent on. Her mom isnt home. So I got out of my car and went to the front door. I knocked on it.

"Amber! Amber ! Are you alright!" No one answered. I knocked and knocked. No one answered. Im getting worried. She might be laying in her room dead. Im so scared. The dream I had scared me. No one was answering the door so I ran to the window in front. I looked in and I saw a TV. I looked at the couch and there was a pillow and blanket. No one was there. So I ran to the back. I saw the tree that lead to the game room. I gotta see Amber. I thought to myself. I started climbing the tree. It took me a couple minutes to climb the tree but I finally got to the platroom. I fell on the platform in front of the game room window. I went close to the window and I opened it. The window opened and I fell in. I looked up and im in the gaming room.

Vote if you like this Chapter :D hahaha Please vote :( If I get 20 votes ill make Chapter 23. :)