Chapter 34

Austins POV

"She broke up with you!" Alex screams. He starts pacing back and forth in my bedroom.

He stops and turns to me and says "She's a selfish bitch. Forget abo..."

"She's not a bitch, Alex." I interrupted him.

"Yes she I..."

"No she's not." I cut him off. I sat there on my rolly chair and Alex pacing back and forth. A bottle of water in my hand because I'm thirsty. I kept on staring into space. I couldn't think straight.

Did I really just loose a girl that I loved? I asked myself. All I can think about is Amber. I looked at my watch and its 8:40. Alex finally stopped pacing and he sat on my bed.

"Tell me what happened" Alex looked at me with a sincere look.

"Okay" I looked down and closed my eyes, remembering what happened a couple of minutes ago.

Flashback.

"So what now?" I ask her. She turns around and looks at me.

"You don't need to ask my mom." She said firmly.

"Don't you want to go on tour with me?" I ask her.

"Of course I want to go on tour with you. Its just that I can't leave everything behind me..." She hesitated to see if I'm listening then she continued.

"My whole life is here. My mom, my friends, school. I'm going to college Austin. You're going to be touring with celebrities and I'm gonna here,waiting for you. I can't wait a year to get my life started again..."

"Then come with me on tour" I grabbed her hand but she pulled hers away.

"Austin you don't get it." Her voice got louder. She looked down.

"Maybe if we split up we can ..."

"No .. no. no" I interrupted her.

"We are NOT breaking up." I stared at her but she didn't look at me.

"Austin..." She looked up at me.

"You need to focus on your singing career, and I have to focus on school and my future. Its not you, its me. I need time to work on myself. I'm sorry Austin." I was silent the whole time. She turned back around and stared playing with her hands.

"I'm gonna go..." She said.

"Good luck on your tour" She didn't look at me then she opened the door and walked out. I was gonna say somethin but nothing came out.

I was gonna say "Stay please. we don't have to break up" But I guess it was the best for the both of us. After she left I felt like I was missing something. She left me there with half a heart.

:( Poor Austin ... If I get 30 votes, I'll make Chapter 35 :)