Chapter 33

Austins POV

I wrap my arm around her shoulders and we walk into Subway.

"Jacob!" I scream at the guy behind the counter. Ive known Jacob for a while now. When I go to subway he was always there, taking my orders. I became friends with him now we're cool. He looks at me and screams my name.

"Austin!" He screams back and he goes around the counter. I gave him a man hug and turned to Amber.

I pointed at Jacob and said "Amber this is..."

"Jacob." Amber interrupted me.

"Amber." Jacob said and looked at Amber.Amber looked at him with those eyes. Like she doesn't want to be around him. Her arms were crossed and she was looking down. I looked at Jacob. He was looking away too. 

"Do you guys know each other?" I asked Amber but looking at Jacob.

"Austin. Can we go somewhere else?" Amber looks up and asks me.

"Yea. sure." I looked at Jacob and gave him a handshake.

"I'll see you later Jacob." He nodded and went back to work.

When i turned around Amber was already out the doors and I ran to catch up with her.

I catched up to her and walked right next to her "What was that?"

"I don't want to talk about it." She said walking to my car. She reaches for the door handle but I locked it. I pressed the lock button on my key and the whole car locked.

She began pulling on the handle trying to open the car door, it didn't budge.

She turned around and said "Austin open the door."

"First you tell me what happened back there..." She looked away and crossed her arms.

"I won't open the car until you tell me what happened between you two." I demanded. She sighed and sat on the curb beside the car.

Ambers POV

"Me and him dated." I sighed.

He looked shocked and then said "What? When?"

"It was a LONG time ago." I emphasized on LONG.

"Tell me" He smiled.

"I'm not going to tell y..." I looked at him and noticed that I have to tell him. It was the last day we're spending together.