Chapter 53

Austins POV

"Do you think she's going to be okay?" Alex asks me.

"I don't know." I said looking around for the doctor. Someone then taps on the glass behind me. I turn around and I saw Ambers mom. She waved for us to come in.

I opened the door and let Alex and Sara through. Once they both walked through I shut the door. I looked around trying to find Zach and Robert but I couldn't find them anywhere.

"She waking up." I hear a voice coming from the other side of the curtain. My eyes widen and I turn around and swapped the curtain open so I can see.

Her eyes were still closed but everybody were leaning against the bed to see if she's waking up. I then lean over to take a look.

A few second later, I see her eyes open then close. I push through so I can get closer.

"Amber...." I whispered to her but she stood completely still.

"Amber.." I whisper again. Her eyes then started opening again. Everyone leaned away from her to give her space.

"Amber .." I whisper again.

"Are you okay?" I ask her but her eyes shot open. She jumped up and leaned away from me. Like I was repulsive.

"Amber .. Its me Austin." I said smiling but all she did was stare at me like I was a different person.

"Amber??" I whined. I look at her and i reached over to touch her shoulder. She backed away from me. Then she looked next to me. I look to my left and I see her mom.

"Mo- Mom .. Where am I?" She touched her head and looked around at everybody. I backed away from her and so did everyone else.

"Amber do you remember me?" I ask her holding back my tears. She looked back at her mom.

"Mom.." She said confused. She looked around and around then she looked at me.

"You look familiar." She said looking closely at me. My heart started racing.

Does she remember me? I thought to myself.

"So you know who I am?" I said excited.

"Yea. You're the doctor right? ..." She said surely. My heart sank.

"What happened to me doc? Wait ... You look too young to be a doctor..." Then she looked around again.

"Wait .." Then she looked back at me.

"Where am I?" She looked confused. She touched her head and looked back up at me.

"Whats happening doctor?" She looked straight into my eyes and said that. It seems like she doesn't remember me. She thinks I'm the doctor.

The thought of her not remembering me made me feel a little depressed. I stood there in shock.

I stare at her remembering all the memories we had. All of it are gone. Shes not Amber anymore. My eyes turned watery and I feel tears running down my face.

"Doc why are you crying?" She said getting closer to me.

"I'm not the doctor!..." I shouted while putting my hands on the railings of the bed looking down.

"I'm not the doctor..." I repeated. I wiped the tears away from my eyes then I look up.

Everybody was staring at me. Alex, Sara, Ambers mom, besides Amber. I looked at Amber and she wasn't looking at me. She was looking down at her hands.

I look at her hands and she's playing with it. When she feels guilty she plays with her hands. I then realized what I did. She hates it when someone screams at her.

"I'm sorry Amber. But I'm not the doctor" I said still looking at her.

When I said I'm not the doctor she looked up at me and said ...

"Then who are you?"

:'( Thanks for reading guys :) Sorry I haven't been updating .. Its because I'm so busy studying for the finals and everything is messed up :D Anyways If this chapter get 45 votes I'll makes chapter 54 ... Thanks for reading guys <3