Chapter 3

Ambers POV

I woke this morning happy and excited. I have butterflies. This whole day I've been thinking about Austin and the night to come.

Its 7:50 pm. Is he coming? what if he doesnt? What if he has something better to do? I got a call...

"Im here. Come outside"

I run outside and I see Austin in a black and yellow trukfit shirt, with a grey and yellow hat, and grey and yellow Jordans. He was standing in front of a black Lamborghini. He looks at me.

"W Woow..You look so beautiful" I smile.

"Thank you Austin." I walk towards him. He opens the door and I go in.

Oh my god. Is this really happening? I'm just a ordinary mahomie. Why me? I can't believe this.

Austins POV

She came out of her house, running towards me. She looks so beautiful. Her house is light brown with blue shutters. It looked really nice. I complimented her and she said thanks.

We both got in the car.

I turned the radio up because it was awkward. She wasn't talking. Then all of a sudden Human Nature By Michael Jackson comes on the radio.

"If they say why why tell them that its human nature why why does he do me that way" I started singing.

I see Amber looking at me, smiling. I turn to her and told her thats my favorite song. She laughs and looks out the window.

Oh my gosh. The high part is coming up . What do I do. should I sing it? *The high part starts*

"OHHHIIIIIIIIIOHHHIIIIIII" My voice cracked while I was singing. Right when my voice cracked she looked at me and starts laughing.

I can feel my cheeks getting hotter. Why did I do that? I smile.

Ambers POV

Austin is so funny. When we were driving to the carnival, human nature was playing on the radio. He told me that that's his favorite song.( I already knew that ). He started singing and he sang the high part. It was so funny ! His voice cracked. I couldn't stop laughing.

We've arrived at the carnival.

"Austin. I don't know if we should go here. There's a lot of people" I looked at Austin.

"Uhh. Its fine." He replied back. He seemed unsure.

He parked the car. We got out and the parking was crooked. I smiled to myself thinking of the time when Austin failed both his driving tests.

Austin walks over to me. All of sudden I heard "Is that Austin Mahone? IT IS ! GUYS ITS AUSTIN !" A crowd of girls starts running towards us.

Austin suddenly grabs my right hand, looks into my eyes and says "Come on." It seemed like everything was in slow motion. We start running the opposite direction of the carnival. Leaving the Lamborghini.