Chapter 50

Ambers POV

I woke up from my alarm. I looked at my phone and its 5:00 PM. I looked outside and its pretty dark.

Okay. I gotta get ready.

I put on my light khaki jeans, my black both face and my all black vans. I looked in the mirror.

You look good.

I went downstairs and screamed "BYE MOM I LOVE YOU!"

"BE BACK AT 8!! BE SAFE" she screamed back.

"OKAY!!" I screamed back. I took my car keys and I went out the door.

Once I got outside it was freezing.

Oh my god .. why is it so cold?

It was dark, all I see is the lights from the light posts.

I got to my car and I opened the door. Once I got inside i turned the heat up. I started running my hands together to warm them up.

The engine roared when I turned it on. I put the shift on drive, i put on my seatbelt and I started driving to Miami Beach which was an hour away.

Minutes past by and I'm heading toward an intersection. I look around and me and there's only 3 other people behind me.

My phone vibrates. I answer it but still looking at the road.

"Hey Amber." Austin says.

"Hey. I'm heading there right now... Let me call you later. I'm driving right now."'I said.

"Okay."'He hangs up the phone and I turn off my phone. I look back up at the road. All I see are the white lines on the road and the lights that I turned on so I can see the road.

I keep driving because its a green light. As Im driving I wonder what Austin and I are gonna do on the beach. I'm in the middle of the intersection now.

I look to the left and I see cars waiting for the red light to turn green. I then look to the right out the passengers window.

I see flashing lights. Horns honking and light flashing. Then everything went black.

Austins POV

"Amber. Its been 40 minutes. Where are you?" I left like 5 voice mails. I'm starting to get concerned. So I called Alex. It rang and rang. No one answered.

That's weird. Alex always answers his phone.

Then i began to wonder why i was even there. I wanted to take Amber to Miami Beach because there's a carnival here. I wanted to surprise her and tell her Since we didn't make the first carnival, we can make this one.

I also wanted to take her here because I wanted to tell her that i still love her.

Ive been waiting an hour now and she didn't show up. Ive been sitting on top of my car looking up at the stars. I watch as they close up the carnival. I then call Amber again. It went straight to voicemail. I called again.

"Sorry I didn't pick up the phone but I'll call you back later. Leave a message at the beep." Ambers voicemail told me. Then It beeped.

"Amber. I'm gonna leave. So don't come." I hanged up. I turned off my phone and hopped off my car.

I opened the car door but then I feel something vibrating in my back pocket. I took out my phone and its Alex. I answered it.

"Alex. I've been calling you. Why haven't you been answering my calls?" I asked him.

"Austin..." I hear him sniff.

"Are you crying Alex?" I started laughing.

"Ambers in the hospital." I hear someone crying in the background.

"You're joking." My voice cracked. I wished he was joking.

"I'm not joking. Get over here right now. Were in the emergency room in the Miami hospital." He hanged up the phone.

I threw my phone to the passengers side. I started the car and I started racing to the hospital wishing Alex was joking.

:O Vote if you want to know what happened... If this Chapter gets 40 votes, I'll make Chapter 51 ... Thanks for reading :)