Chapter 65

Ambers POV

"What do you mean by you know about Austin?" Sara asks me on the phone. I can tell she went in another room because I hear a door close in the background. I sat on my bed staring at the piles of pictures of Austin.

"Okay. First tell me the truth..." I hesitated then continued.

"Did Austin and I meet at a mall?" I said quickly. The line was clear. No one spoke.

"Sara?" I questioned. I hear her clear her throat.

"I'm here" She said in a low tone like she was whispering.

"Did we met at the mall?" I questioned her again. Then she sighed.

"I can't lie to you Amber..."

"You guys didn't meet at the mall." She said regretting what she said.

"Yea I know. We met at a Meet&Greet" I said. The line was clear again.

"H- How do you know that?" She said stuttering.

"Sara, I got my memory back." I said slowly.

"What do you remember?" She said still whispering.

"I remember when we were at the beach and Maddy came. Um I remember coming to the hospital when Alex broke his leg. I remember everything." I said. I can tell she was smiling.

"What about your car accident?" She asked me.

"That's the only thing I dont remember..."

"I don't remember driving and getting into a car accident. I remember waking up and thinking what happened." I said. No one spoke after that.

"What are you going to tell Austin?" She asked after a while.

Oh yea Austin. If I tell him that I got my memory back it would be awkward because I remember the things that happened before in our relationship. And we broke up so that would be even more awkward.

I started thinking. Then it hit me.

"I'm gonna pretend that I don't remember anything." I said excited.

"Are you sure that's a good idea." She said concerned.

"Yea I'm gonna pretend that I don't know anything and he's gonna try to get my memory back." I said. But Sara didn't say anything.

"Sara? Are you there?" I said scared.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" I asked her.

"Yea um that's good. But I have to go. I'll see you later." She said and then quickly hanged up the phone.

That was weird. Anyways I hope Austin tries to "bring back" my memory. I want to see what hes going to do.

Sara's POV

I walked out the door hoping the guys didn't hear our conversation. I sat on the bed next to Alex and everything was normal. Austins playing PS4 and Robert and Zach are doing something.

Austin turns around but still looking at the screen and says "What did she say?" He says curious.

I looked at him. Then i said "I'm not telling." He shrugged and turned back around. As I'm looking at my phone I thought about what Amber said.

"I'm gonna pretend that I don't know anything and he's gonna try to get my memory back." I repeated over and over in my mind.

He's gonna try to get her memory back.

But she doesn't know that Austin wants to start new with her. This is bad.

We have Amber pretending to NOT know anything and waiting for Austin to "bring back" her memory. When Austin doesn't want Ambers memory to come back.

"This is bad." I said out loud not knowing that I said it out loud. Alex turns his head to me and says "What?"

"Oh nothing." I said looking back at my phone.

This is really really bad.

Sorry it took me a long time to update :O I'm really sorry ... Anyways Comment what you think is gonna happen next chapter :)

If this Chapter gets 55 votes I'll make Chapter 66 :)