Chapter 85

Ambers POV

The plane ride home was pretty awkward. Austin sat next to me quiet the whole time. I asked him questions but he only said "yea" Or "I don't know." After he gave me the same response over and over again I gave up.

"Austin what's wrong with you?" I said fed up with him.

"Nothing." He said leaning on the chair arm and covering his eyes.

"Austin." My voice got higher. He took his hands out of eyes and looked at me.

"Why do you always do this?" He asked me like he was annoyed.

"Do what?" I asked.

"You always try fighting with me. I just want to sleep. okay?" He said covering his eyes with his hands again.

I faced forward and sighed angrily. I took out my phone and headphones. I turned on my music and put on my headphones, blocking out the world. 

I started to listen to One Thing by One Direction then started to listen to Catching Feelings by Justin Bieber. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out calming down.

The seats moving left and right because of the plane. It feels comfortable. As I got deeper and deeper into my thoughts, I feel like I'm falling into limbo. I hear my music turning into echoes and then it went black.

------------------- / --------------------

I woke up to the airplane bouncing on the ground. I felt like my whole body was off the seat.

"Ahhh" I screamed as my eyes were wide open. My heart was racing. I started to  breath hard and harder. I put my head on my forehead.

"Whoa whoa whoaa..." Austin said touching my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I hear Austin say as he's rubbing my back. I nodd my head. I lick my lips and I look around. People looking at me weird. I smile then I look at Austin.

"What happened?" I asked scared but he smiled.

"Were here." He said smiling and looking into my eyes.

"In Florida?" I asked confused.

"Yea." He said with a big smile on his face.

"Were home." He said looking out the window. I looked out and I see the airplane getting slower and slower. Then I see the airport.

After Austin and I got off the plane my mom was waiting for me in the airport. I gave her hugs and we headed to the car.

I walked outside and the sun shined in my face. I loved it.

"Ahhh I missed Florida." I said out loud. My mom turned around and smiled.

"Florida missed you." She said but I didn't understand. We got in the light grey car and headed home I sat in the passengers seat and Austin sat in the backseat.

"So how did it go?" My mom said lowing the volume. I looked out the window trying to not remember what happened in New York.

"Oh. It was good" I said turning my head to my mom. I then turned my head to Austin and he smiled at me.

"How was the Nash guy?" She asked me with her eyes on the road.

"It was great. He told me if I wanted to be his roommate I had to pay half the rent." I said.

"With what money?" She asked turning her head to me but then back at the road.

"I'm gonna get a job at Starbucks. He has connections." I said looking at the road and admiring the trees in Florida.

"Okay." My mom said pulling up to the driveway.

"Go inside. I need to get something." She said with her voice cracking. I smile then stopped.

"Mom what's happening?" I said. I asked her that because whenever her voice cracks shes hiding something from me.

"nothing. Just go inside. The doors open." She said smiling.

"Okayyy." I said slowly. Austin and I got out of the car and started walking towards the front steps with Austin beside me.

I see Austin stop. I turned.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Sorry." He said putting his hands in his pocket.

"For what?" I asked.

"For screaming at you in the airplane."  He said with a guilty look. I touched his arm.

"Its okay. You were tired and you needed sleep. Its okay." I said smiling at him. His head lifted up and gave me a smile. I took my hand off his shoulder and walked in front of the door.

I opened the door and it was quiet.

But then I see 6 people jump from behind the couch.

"Surprise!!!" I hear them shout. I scream and I see balloons on the ceiling. Banners hanging on the wall that's says Welcome Back.

"WELCOME BACK!" I see Sara walking around the couch. I hugged her with a surprised look on my face. I see the foolish four jump over the couch and hugged me too.

No place like home. I thought as I hugged "my family."

bsalldfodj sorry it took so long for this chapter. I know you guys wanted me to update yesterday but I forgot :O sorry ..

hahah if this chapter gets 85 votes, I'll make chapter 86!!

thanks for reading <33