Chapter 92

Ambers POV

I instantly woke up because my phone was vibrating. I yawned and looked around my room. The bright sunlight shined against the curtains and the room.

I took my phone that was beside me because Austin and I were texting last night. I must've fell asleep on him.

I turned my phone on, it was Austin calling me. I clicked the green button and held the phone up to my ear.

"Goodmorning." I hear Austin say.

I yawned and said "Goodmorning Austin."

"Did you just wake up?" I hear him speak.

"Yea." I said with my eyes closed trying to go back to sleep.

"Amber its noon." He sounded concerned. I laid there falling asleep.

"Amber." I hear Austin say.

"Austin I'm fine. I'm just really tired." I said scrunching my eyebrows.

"Okay. Anyways for the concert, my moms gonna pick you up. okay?" He said. It sounded like he was walking.

"Mmm Are you walking?" I asked him because I can hear him breathing hard.

"Yea. I'm walking to WalMart cause I need to get something." He said.

"Are you with anyone?" I asked him still laying down on my comfortable bed.

"Yea I'm with the boys." He said and I can hear all of them say aye or yeaa.

"Tell them I said hi." I told Austin.

"Amber says hi guys." I hear him say to them.

"Hi Amber! Hi! Wassup Amber." I hear all of them speak at the same time. I laughed.

"Hey guys." I said slowly.

"Okay. im gonna go. I'll see you soon okay?" He asked me and I said okay.

"Bye." He said and he hanged up the phone. I took my phone and settled it next to me.

I still felt tired. My eyes were heavy and I felt comfortable.

I turned my phone on and put an alarm for 3. Then i went back to sleep.

Austins POV

"Why are we here again?" I hear Robert ask me as we walked in WalMart.

"We're here to buy a bear for the U girl." I said reminding Robert. He nods his head up and down. We start heading toward the aisle where they sell teddy bears.