Chapter 37

Austins POV

"GOOD NIGHT NEW YORK!" I scream to the crowd and they start to cheer. The lights went out and I run backstage.

"YOU DID GREAT AUSTIN!" Alex screamed because loud music was playing in the background.

I screamed back "THANKS!!".

Bodyguards behind me escorting me to my dressing room.

The big white doors closed behind us and we enter the white hallway. We walked for a couple minutes until we hit the room. It has a sign that says Austin Mahone. I open it but look back.

"Thanks guys." I thanked the bodyguards and Alex and I walked in the dressing room.

"Are you ready for Meet&Greets?" Alex asks me. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought of Amber. Amber and I met at a Meet&Greet. I closed my eyes.

Stop thinking about her. Stop. I reminded myself. I opened my eyes and looked at Alex in the mirror.

"I'm ready." I looked down.

This is for my fans. Act happy. Although youre dying inside from the break up, be happy. Its for them.

"Yea im ready" I whispered to myself, I turned around and saw Alex holding the door open for me.

Alex, and I are walking to the Meet&Greet spot and then Rocco shows up.

"Are you guys to the Meet&Greet spot?" Rocco asks us.

"Yea we are." Alex replies back but I just nodd. All of us were walking in this long white hallway. At the end of the hallway there was a white door Alex stops.

"Are you ready?" He asks me.

"Yea I'm ready" I reply. He nods and we both walk through the door. Once we both walk through the heavy doora I hear girls screaming. I see a whole bunch of girls on the other side of where I am. Multiple of bodyguards holding them back. I see a board that says Austin Mahone and a  gigantic black camera in front of the Meet&Greet spot / board.

The Meet&Greet spot is like a photoshoot but with my fans. Me and the fan stand in front of the camera and take a picture. They usually hug me then they ask me to sign something. This last for about 2 hours. But it goes fast.

Girl after girl, I hug them then sign something. I do this over and over again.  Different girls come up. Blondes, Burnetts, red heads, dirty blondes, blue haired girls. I don't care what their hair color is, I care if they support me or not. I look at the lines and they get shorter and shorter.

There I am standing waiting for the next girl. I hug her and she cried but all I can do is put up a smile on my face.

"Can you sign this for me?" She asks and hands me a black book. I look to my right and I see Alex signing girls books too.

I look back at her and say "And what's your name?"

"Amber" She said looking at me with a big smile on her face.

"Amber?" I question her. I look back at the book and I scribble Amber on the paper. I started writing fast. My hands started to shake. As I was writing I see a tear fall from my eye and hit the paper. I drop the book and I put my hands on my knees. I bent my head down so no one can see the tears that were forming in my eyes.

Everything went silent. My eyes were closed shut. I fell like my heart is shuttering. I wipe the tears away from my eyes and I feel someone rub my back. I didn't want anyone to touch me so I took a few steps back and I hit the board.

Alex's POV

I look back and I see Austin sitting there with his head on his knees. He was sitting there like he's a 5 year old child who didn't get his crayon back. I look back at the girl who Austin walked out on and said sorry.

"No its okay Alex" She said back. I looked at her black book she was holding.

"Here" I grabbed the book and opened it. I signed it and then I found out why Austin bursted out crying.

"Your name's Amber?" I ask her. She said yea. I finished signing it and gave it back to her. I looked at the crowd of the girls and they all were silent the whole time.

I then looked back at Austin and I pulled him up. His eyes are red and he looks horrible. I turned to the crowd of girls.

"Sorry guys. We have to go." I turned my back on them and I hear them scream "I hope you feel better Austin!!." and "We love you Austin!!."

We walk through the white doors and the bodyguards walked behind us. Austin and I stop in front of his dressing room.

"Um I just need time alone." I nodd and he opens the dressing room door and closes it.

I don't know what he's going to do alone in there but he better not call Amber.

smxkxuebendihs :) hahah Thanks for reading guys <3 If this Chapter gets 35 votes, I'll make Chapter 38 :)