Chapter 15

Ambers POV

I hear someone banging on the car window. I turned and it was Austin. He opened the door.

"Are you SURE your okay?" He emphasized on sure. I nodded and took my bag and got out the car. Austin was beside the car door holding it open for me. I looked down at the sand on the floor. My foot slipped off the edge of the car and I fell. Austin kneeled beside me.

"Oh my god Amber." He took his hand and ran it through his hair.

"Owww.." I looked at my knee and its was bleeding. I touched it and it stung.

He looked at the cut and said "Ew... Here." He got up and took off his trukfit hoodie. He threw it on the floor. Underneath his hoodie was a white vneck shirt. He smiled at me. He took both his hands and put it on the bottom of his shirt. He slowly took it off. Its like he wanted me to see his 6 pack. He groaned and bent down next to me.

"Here." He sighed and took the shirt and tried putting it on my cut.

I looked at him and pushed it away and said "NO. Its a white shirt. It'll get all red." I screamed.

He looked into my eyes and said "But I like the color red." and smiled.

"Stop being a smart ass." I looked away and chuckled. I slowly got up and leaned against the Range Rover. As I got up I saw Austin looking at my cut.

"Can you walk?" He asked. I nodded and said "I'm fine. I can walk Austin." I slowly got up and limped.

"You can't walk. You liar." He smiled. He closed the door and took his car keys out and locked the range rover. He then bent down and picked me up.

"Austin put me down." He started walking towards the girls bathroom. I felt his arms and it was hard.

Oh my god he's so buff.

I was trying to get out of his arms but he held me tight. I finally stopped.

We walked in the girls bathroom.

"Austin! this is the girls bathroom." I screamed. I started struggling again.

"Its alright. Are you done?" He chuckled. I finally gave up and nodded. He started laughing. He set me down near the sink. He went to the paper towel dispenser. He then went near the sink and turned on the faucet and ran the paper towel under the water. The faucet turned off and Austin went over to me.

"Does that feel better?" He began patting the wet towel on my cut. It stung a little but It felt better.

"That feels better. Thank you Austin." He looked into my eyes and smiled. He began patting my cut slower and slower. The slower he patted my fresh cut he got closer and closer. I closed my eyes and he closed his eyes. He stopped patting my cut and I can feel his lips lightly touch mine. His breathe hit my lips and then I hear someone come in. I pulled away and so did he.