White Ferrari

*I haven't written this is like 8 months, soz. I've tried to remember exactly what happened before this. Might be best to read the previous chapter?

C/N : Mental health and self-harming.

You wouldn't be wrong if you thought Richard and I had planned to wear the same outfit today. He was in all black, as usual, like me. He also had a black bomber jacket and black jeans. Instead of the black Yeezys, I had one (oh yeah, that had happened), he had on black Timberland and a black gym back hanging oFf his shoulder. I watched him walk into the classroom. He was somehow able to navigate around the Art room towards out table without one taking his eyes off his I-phone. When he reached our table, he locked his phone.

"Morning babe," Richard leaned down to give me a peck on the lips. I didn't react, mainly due to shock and unease. I kept my eyes trained on him as he put his bag on the floor and took a seat. He removed his jacket to reveal, surprise, a black sweatshirt.

Richard wasn't and still isn't one for public affection. So what the hell was that? Was this guilt? Was this his way of showing me that nothing happened with him and Micah. Was this his way of showing me and everyone that he only wanted to be with me?

Even if he wasn't one for public affection, who says I was?

As Joanne the Scammer says, don't cuff him too early because your soul mate might be one of his boys.

Richard looked up at me, my eyes still trained on him like a hawk. I gave him a title smile to conceal all that was going through my head.

"What you doing this weekend?" He asked taking out his phone again. The teacher hadn't arrived yet. She was already ten minutes late so she probably wasn't coming in. I closed my art book. I rested my hands on the table and watched Richard as he typed. He looked over at me when he didn't hear a verbal response.

I shrugged casually to imply that I was more or less free.

"Do you want to come with me to a house party?"

"Another party?" I asked with a tight sarcastic smile. I know Levi told me to extend the trust that Richard gave me, but sometimes my mouth just moved way faster than my brain. Richard blinked back. I saw his chest rise and fall as he took a deep breathe in. He simply nodded.

"I thought you'd like to meet and get to know some of my friends better?"

"I think I know them quite well." I replied hoping to drop this 'party' and 'meet my shitty friends who happen to be my ex's' idea.

"You know Ellie quite well, nah?" He thought he was going to catch me off guard. Little did he know, I had listened to Lemonade this morning and was feeling extra petty this Monday morning.

"Not as well as you know Micah apparently." The toothless grin I had on my face said it all. I really dared him to respond to that.

He was as smart as he looked and dropped this party idea. We spent the rest of the lesson talking about nothing. The teacher eventually arrived. I put my headphones in as I did my work. I wasn't in the mood to conversate, plus I was feeling anxious as I knew Ellie could walk in at any moment.

She never did.

*

Biology was so boring. This reminded me to ask Jason about the missed call. Or maybe I shouldn't?

I mean, who ask's about a missed call from the weekend? He was probably drunk and accidentally called me or something. No need to read into anything.