Pimpin' in my convos - Part 2

Instead of going home like I told Jason, I was actually going to visit Natasha.

I wasn’t sure why I lied about going to visit her (okay yes I did. I didn’t want to be associated with her little war against the second years), but I did. Why did he have to know my whereabouts anyway?

I got to Natasha house, also in a nice close, off a nice street with nice neighbours. Her mother opened the door, I greeted her and made general chit chat whilst she walked me up to Natasha’s room. No matter the amount of times I had been here I still got lost in her house. There were just so many doors and I had this weird fear that one of them lead to a black hole.

‘’How is my kingdom?’’ Was the first thing she asked me, she didn’t even say come in. I decided not to mention the fact that Lydia was trying to take over her role within her friends, that was her own battle that she could see when she went back to college.

‘’Its intact.’’ I said. I walked closer to her. She was in her bed with the cover all the way up to her neck. Natasha had never really grown up, her room was still pink and she had just swapped her single princess frame bed for a double white princess frame bed, with pink drapes to match her pink wardrobe. She really was in a princess in her head.

‘’I heard you got an invite to the lesbians party.’’ I sat down on the edge of her bed tucking my legs under my thighs after kicking my shoes off.

‘’Ellie.’’ I corrected. I got a good look at Natasha whilst she was replying to a message on her phone then looked away when she looked up.

‘’Okay.’’ She replied sharply. ‘’I hate her but I heard her parties are always live. And boys from other colleges come as well.’’ I waited for her to get to the point. She looked at me as well.

‘’Well you have to take me with you!’’ She stated ‘as-a-matter-of-fact’

I was confused. She had just called her a lesbian as if it were disease and she now wanted to take her to the party that I wasn’t even going to? ‘’You don’t like her?’’ I questioned.

‘’I’m not exactly going to be holding hands with her am I?’’ She snapped. I bit my tongue putting it down to the Chicken Pox. I knew how much her appearance mattered to her and right about now Natasha didn’t look like Natasha. She didn’t have her eyebrows done, her hair was in a warp and I knew under these covers she was wearing house clothes. Other than that she looked like a much younger version of the Natasha I saw at college every day. Both version on her were beautiful, but just in different ways.

She sighed and put her phone down on her chest. ‘’When is it?’’

‘’2 weeks.’’

‘’I should be fine by then. That gives us time to get me new clothes.’’ I just nodded. I spent the rest of the night watching movies and laughing with Natasha.

I was one of the few people that she allowed to see in her natural state.  When I say natural state I mean both without any make-up but also the real her. She could be incredibly self-centred and annoying but once you got past that she was a really sweet person. Like every-other person she wanted to be wanted. It’s just that she wanted to be wanted sexually. She was my friend, but I couldn’t dictate her life, it was her own mistakes. All I could do was offer my advice, it was her choice to take it or not.

*

It had gotten late so Natasha mum had driven me home. I was in the kitchen receiving a sermon from my mother all because I didn’t wear a coat to college today and I was now sneezing.