Over the Love

"You're angry with me."

"Yes." Levi thought it was funny to continually make jokes about what had happened on New Year's. It was two weeks later and he still found a way to take the piss out of a subject I still wasn't completely comfortable with.

"If I buy you a sweets will that help?" I shrugged unbothered.

"Which you can eat after I buy you a pizza?"

"Better" I noted trying to stop the coy smile from forming on my face.

"Which you can eat after you sit on my face" I caught my breath and suddenly starting spluttering. Levi chuckled watching me suddenly get very hot. I mean very, very hot.

"You always take it too far" I laughed pushing him by his chest away from me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in close. He didn't say anything. He just looked down at me. I saw a little sparkle in his eyes when he realised what was going-

"Oh my God." A smile stared emerging on his face. His eyes squinted slowly as he rested his tongue on the side of his mouth. "Am I turning you on Satiah?" I sighed and continually made surprised and astounded noises. Throughout all this though, I still didn't find the words to deny his statement. "I am aren't I?"

"Levi, behave!" I tried pushing him away again but he only wrapped his arms around and kept me close. My torso shook as he released loud chuckles.

"I'm not the local college slag here." Despite him saying this I could feel him against me. Levi's mischievous grin widened. "You like this Satiah?" He swayed side to side against me. I pushed him away, this time recoiling my hand before he could grab it again.

"You always take it too far" I repeated but I couldn't wipe the grin off my face either.

"Whatever man. You going to watch the match?" I nodded.

"I need to find Patrick first. There's a guy from your college she has her eye on."

"Tell her to point him out and I'll hook them up." I nodded and began walking back towards the buildings to find Patrick and get a good seat. "Oh yeah, before I forget, which one of your many men- ops, and women are you going to cheer for?"

I gave him a middle finger and he chuckled walking backwards towards his teammates. I walked up the small steps and tried to locate Pat. I spotted her sitting in the far corner of the tables outside the café, but it would still provide a good view. I wasn't even a fan of football and struggled to watch it on TV, yet every Wednesday I'd find myself stuck on a chair watching the match.

"Hey" Patrick waved back at me. She moved her bag onto her lap giving space to sit. "You alright?"

"Yeah, just imagining me and Troy's babies" She flicked her dreadlocks. She had her eyes set dead on 'Troy'. Any time he made a movement her eyes would flicker and follow him. Right now they were still warming up, running a few laps around the pitch or stretching with someone. I watched Levi walk towards Rich. They touched hands and immediately both boys had grins on their faces. Levi said something with set Rich of into laughter. It would never cease to amaze me how he could bring a smile onto anyone's face.

"You should go say hi to him" I suggested. Patrick snorted and looked down on her phone. I starred at her as she struggled to not look back up or make eye contact with me. Was Patrick... scared?

"Why don't you?" I probed.

"Because he is" She pointed at him. He was fairly good looking. He was tall, dark skinned with a head of dreadlocks that he was now wearing in a high messy ponytail for the match.

"And I'm" She pointed back at herself. I took her muted look for the day. All black of course. She had changed her box braids to faux locs over the Christmas holidays. She wore it half up half down. She wore an oversized black button down with black shorts and a pair of black trainers.