Chapter Twenty-One

Meredith's P.O.V

"Because Gemma was my sister and I have the same necklace," 

What? I blinked like 5 times making sure I wasn't going crazy. Harry, Gemma, the fucking necklace? Ugh! Why is life so complicated for me? 

"So you mean..... Gemma..... is..... dead?" I stuttered my voice cracking. Gemma is dead? What? 

Harry looked away. "I don't know," He simply replied.

"What? What do you mean you don't know? Harry, you told me your mum and sister was dead," I stated. 

"I know.... but..... it's complicated. Just drop it okay?" He said annoyed.

"No Harry. You can tell me," I whispered grabbing his hand. "It hurts," He whispered tears slipping his eyes. 

My heart broke once again. Damn when does my heart get the time to fix it's self when my heart breaks every single day?

"Oh Harry," I put my hand under his chin and making him look at me. I wiped the tears away from his face which was glowing in the night. How could he look so beautiful when he is really broken inside?

We held eye contact and his eyes were filled with hurt and sadness. I hated seeing people like this. Especially Harry. I can't believe he is literally crying in front of me. Does normal bad boys do this?

I did the first thing I thought of and I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tight. He didn't hesitate to wrap his long arms around my small body. 

It felt so right. I buried my face in the crook of his neck inhaling his amazing scent. He smelt the same and I missed the scent. Maybe they should make a perfume that smelt like him. I sure as hell know I'll wear it!

We stayed like that for god knows how long. I pulled away a bit just enough to see his face. I brought my right hand and cupped the side of his face while my other arm was still around his neck. 

I didn't know what I was doing but I leaned in a bit. Just enough for our lips to brush which made a shiver go through my spine. 

I waited for him to connect our lips but he didn't. I felt embarrassed and was about to pull away when his lips finally met mines. 

Oh my god! He is finally kissing me! God why am I fangirling?

This felt so fucking right! His lips were so soft and smooth. I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I felt what I wanted to feel. I felt what I didn't feel with Collen or Zayn. They were both great kissers but Harry was just a whole different world. 

Our lips moved in sync and I felt him smile against my lips. I did not expect this. Not at all. I thought his lips would be rough and he would kiss hard but the kiss was so slow and so passionate. I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip and I was about to open my mouth but we heard gun shots. 

I pulled apart quickly and panic came over me. "What the hell was that?" I whispered fear clear in my voice. 

What if there were murderers walking around here? I didn't know you heard gun shots here. I thought that only happened in New York City and places like that. [A/N: I put New York City because I live there and sometimes I hear gun shots]

"Let's get out of here!" Harry said grabbing my hand and pulling me off the bench. I grabbed the guitar for god knows why since I could be killed for all I know. 

Harry and I started running and I don't know where we were going. "Harry where are we going?" I asked panting when we came to a stop.

"There's fighting going on over there I'm guessing. It's dangerous," He replied looking everywhere to see if anyone's around I'm guessing.