Chapter 84

"What?" he responded her backing away from her, able to tell that she was stressed out by something. She looked at him not breaking his stare back at her. "I can't kiss my smoking hot wife and baby mama?"

"Not until you tell me why you didn't tell me about hot Nicole..." she answered

"Arissa...." Bruno paused touching her hand.

"Her people called me like two days ago...it's just work. I forgot..." he touched her hair trying to reassure her that nothing was going on. She didn't respond to his touch. She started to get up grabbing a sweater sitting in the small cushy chair on the other side of the room.

"Brunz...you look at her like you look at Jessica Alba...you don't fool me." she explained with a tear falling from her eye.

"Arissa....don't act that way. You always assume the worst..." he continued to talk to her from the safety of the bed. She shook her head still upset at him.

"And you don't come to see us anymore..." she started to cry realizing she had only told Rachel about the things that were bothering her. "I feel like I've lost you somewhere between March and today...and I thought that things would only get better...."

"Rissy...we never said this would be easy..." he told her patting the spot where she was sitting before motioning for her to come sit next to him.

"I know it's not going to be easy...but I got spoiled..." she told him walking back toward him. He wrapped his arms around her kissing her head. She closed her eyes falling asleep on his chest.

**

Arissa heard the baby start to cry in the middle of the night. Bruno had fallen asleep with her laying on her. She turned around to see him stretch out on the bed. The baby stretched out his arms for Arissa. She picked him up kissing him on his chubby cheeks, "Good morning, Beautiful..." she told him bouncing him over to table where she had left his clothes. She pulled out the baby food from the mini-fridge. She sat Christian down in the big cushy chair bending down to feed him. She started laughing at Christian's faces as she made funny noises to get him to open up his mouth to eat the baby food.

"Riss?" she heard from behind her. The baby started to smile seeing that Bruno was walking up behind them. He started dancing behind Arissa making faces at his son. Bruno took a hold of the spoon from Arissa starting to feed him.

"I'm going to take a shower...you've got him?" she asked him.

"Riss...I can do it...." he told her looking at her with a serious face.

"Bruno...you haven't seen him for a month...I just don't trust you sometimes."

"Arissa...quit it. Go take a shower..." he hit her on the side making a face at her.

"Fine..." she said faking a temper tantrum waving her arms around upset at him.

"I love you, Risssss..." he laughed at her.

Bruno washed Christian's face, changing him into new clothes. He started dancing around in circles with him singing some random songs to him. In the middle of his dancing and Arissa's long shower his phone buzzed.

Come see me. I'm ready.